Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2005, 04:19 PM

*wow what a bargain*

wow what a bargain!!! boy am i chuffed
a while back i wanted the bt equinox phones but as they where £129.99 OH said a firm NO

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/5520671.htm
here they are in argos and even on sale they are still £99.99

well today i went into our local argos clearance warehouse (we are lucky to have one on our town )

and guess what,, there was a pallet full of the BT equinox twin handset phones i thought "they will be atleast £70"
went to the checkout and asked and the girl said £29.99, well i nearly fell over, and promptly grabbed two sets, only to realise they have made a pricing error as they are selling the single handset at £29.
I quickly got to the checkout and paid for my 2 sets of phones and got both for under £60 i have been smiling all day
just thought id share as i never ever manage to get any bargains but i did today, yay
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2005, 05:33 PM
ok well i thought it was great
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Wow that is a bargain Kimberley - no doubt you will be putting them to good use chatting away over Christmas It makes you feel really good when you actually get one over on the shops instead of them overcharging you doesn't it Well done anyway and hope you have a really fantastic Christmas Day
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Yay... I love it when they make mistakes like that...

I got a remote controlled fan light for the living room... It was meant to be £35 for the light and £20 for the remote unit and hte control.. they had the advertised for £35 all in,,, in one of their booklets and I argued and got it for the £35 so my mum got one too... we went back later the same day and they had removed all the booklets
janet68
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Thankyou thankyou thankyou. I saw this and ran down to the store to buy two of these. Great the way they can fold down after use. Perfect size for my Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. I can take my doggies out in the car without leaving half of there hair on my seats. Great bargain!

Merry Christmas everybody
Janet
xx
This should have gone into the bargain with portable dog carriers....sorry this item was £12.99 reduced to £3.24.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2005, 07:24 PM
my sil got a great bargin,she went to buy my brother a pair of jeans,and saw them on sale for 20-00 thought thats not bad ill get them,took them to the till,and they rang up at 2-50 fella checked them and yep that was right,their mistake my sil got a great deal unluckily they where the last pair on the shelf. oh origanal price was 60-00
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by nemosmummy
ok well i thought it was great
Me too Kim, it's always nice to nab a real bargain!