youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
I think Flo suits her better.
Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
Aww look at that face <3
Well still no sign of Flower (Flo) and no answer on the phone either............on the positive side that could mean they are on their way
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Did they arrive??
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Poor baby, but I bet with a bit of love she will be a different dog in no time
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 05:49 AM
Did they arrive??
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Poor baby, but I bet with a bit of love she will be a different dog in no time
Morning....Im sure she would MF....not a word Kazz. We sat here all day long waiting, we didn't take ours out knowing that they were traveling from Northampton, we phoned them (no reply) I sent a email nothing, more annoying for me was that our own dogs stayed in all day missing out on their day too ... and we heard not a sound from them so not sure what thats all about,
When they rang me at the beginning they said that my vets had given me a glowing reference with a recommendation to foster her (they use our vets main branch apparantly) and asked if I had anyone else they could check with, I said Manytears...they rang back with ''please can you foster her your just what we want for her your ideal'' then...............

so its anyones guess I feel sorry for Flower TBH
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 06:00 AM
How strange, and rude to be fair to leave you waiting like that and no replies or calls to inform you of what's going on
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 06:14 AM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
How strange, and rude to be fair to leave you waiting like that and no replies or calls to inform you of what's going on
exactly what we said I know the lady that rescues has alot at her house (including Flower) and hasn't been well herself apparently, so you would of thought getting the foster home sorted would be ideal, plus I wondered if Flower has to go in her grate when the others are out etc.,(just something that was said made me think) at least here she would be able to stay out all day supervised and only be separated at night........ still Im giving my brain a rest about it now as I have been thinking all kinds of stuff
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 10:09 AM
How very strange. I hope you find out why they haven't turned up and I hope they have a bloody good reason for it!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Interesting. Maybe a perfectly good reason.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 12:35 PM
I hope the rescue contact you soon Steph, with an explanation. Not very professional (or courteous for that matter) to leave you hanging around all day waiting for them to turn up and not even a phone call
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
How very strange. I hope you find out why they haven't turned up and I hope they have a bloody good reason for it!
Interesting. Maybe a perfectly good reason.
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I hope the rescue contact you soon Steph, with an explanation. Not very professional (or courteous for that matter) to leave you hanging around all day waiting for them to turn up and not even a phone call
Heard nothing whatsoever so presume that the other lady who has the rescues mainly at her place has found someone else to foster and maybe the one doing the foster co-ordinating didn't know....no worries hope Flower is in good hands anyway
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >