View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Luke (my youngest son) came in just as I was going to bed last night and he and Razzle bounced round the room having a pretend fight. At the end Raz pinched a Rubber Chicken and proudly took it off to his bed. Aww.....
mcv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Toby has only been apart of our family for 4 weeks, but he makes me laugh every day.
Even if ive only been out of the house for 5 minutes i get the best welcome home a gal could ask for.
the way he steals a cushion off the sofa, takes it to the patio doors and lies on it is funny, he's come acustomed to his creature comforts.
And being a puppy he throws his toys about and ponces on them which is very amusing to watch.
he's just darted out of the living room with the remote controll hoping i wont see because he knows he's not allowed to chew it!!
Just looking at him makes me smile, he is such a beautiful, mischevious loving chap, and considering his start in life he is doing really well
claire
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Brilliant thread!!

Considering it's still so early in the day Monty has made me smile several times already today. Firstly when I got up this morning i found him asleep in his old bed which ge had obviously dragged out from under our bed in the night!

Secondly, and this is a daily thing, watching how excited and zoomie he gets when he's been outside for one of his daily "deposits"!! I have seriously never know a dog to get so excited about having a poo!!!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Luke (my youngest son) came in just as I was going to bed last night and he and Razzle bounced round the room having a pretend fight. At the end Raz pinched a Rubber Chicken and proudly took it off to his bed. Aww.....
Seriously awesome!!! Raz has come so far! That even made ME happy!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 09:25 AM
This is Oscar, Mitchell and Mavis and this is how I make them happy, they just love running!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmcQKmIMos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB75NvERVgA
Becky
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Just watching my 2 have zoomies round the house It always makes me smile to see how happy they are playing together
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Brilliant thread!!

Considering it's still so early in the day Monty has made me smile several times already today. Firstly when I got up this morning i found him asleep in his old bed which ge had obviously dragged out from under our bed in the night!

Secondly, and this is a daily thing, watching how excited and zoomie he gets when he's been outside for one of his daily "deposits"!! I have seriously never know a dog to get so excited about having a poo!!!
Oh don't worry, Dougal does it too! Has a poo and then zooms up and down the living room cause he's so proud of the big poo he did.

Mad animal!
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
This is Oscar, Mitchell and Mavis and this is how I make them happy, they just love running!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmcQKmIMos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB75NvERVgA
Becky
Aaah, my lot love Hartlebury Common! We go there as a treat and because it's so nice and sandy!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Parker made me laugh as I met an elderly couple on the woods going in the opposite direction to us so our paths crossed. The lady looked at Parker and said to her husband "He looks like the toy one I got for Christmas" to which I replied "Toy ones are better"!

He made a new greyhound friend on the park too and she kept following him around-they looked really sweet together!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Loki came to comfort me when I cried.
He gave the baby a big, wet kiss on the top of his head.
He made me laugh - he slipped over on the wet bridge and growled at it.
He mugged me for sardine treats - I was trying to take one from the bag and he made a grab for the whole bag .
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >