Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone,

We are off to Sheringham later to walk up a hill there where the Christians put up a cross for Good Friday.
After this we will be going to a dog-friendly garden centre nearby and sitting and having a ice-cream and cup of tea.

Last time we went there the waitress bought my knicker-bocker glory out on a tray and Parker sat up and his eyes went all big with anticipation as he thought it was for him!

Tomorrow I may be going to a dawn Easter service on the heath near where I live if I can manage to crawl out of bed at 5.30am! I do enjoy it on the years I have managed to make it there and Parker will probably come too.

Enjoy your Easter weekend everyone. Hope the weather is as good where you live as it is here as it's glorious.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Morning all! (well, afternoon for you all!)

I have a fantastic doggie day today, it's supposed to be nice and warm today (8C) so all the puppers except Zoe get to tag along, though Oliver wont get to be part of the best part... too many strange dogs and people.

I'm going to be starting a thread about it!

Enjoy the afternoon!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Its Night now, so good nite Cuz xxx

I took Foster son to his contact with brother in Cumbria.......started out at 9.30 and got back at 10pm all for 1 and half hours contact

Never tell me trains are on time or running right, we have been on 5 today getting to and from Cumbria Im thinking I should have free travel after today
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2