Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 05:08 AM

Good morning everyone - Saturday!

Morning all,

It looks like it’s going to be another glorious day out there today. I think this has to be the nicest Easter on record. Makes a change, as Bank Holiday’s are notorious for rain, usually .

I’m off out today with Jackie – we are going to Dartford as I need a Wilkinsons and we also get a great breakfast there. The place is also heaving with charity shops, but there’s never anything in those anymore. We live in a throw away society, sadly.

I’m sure this afternoon I’ll be having a little snooze on the sofa. Mya loves to get me up at the crack of dawn, and I have to say, I actually don’t mind..... At my age, I don’t want to miss anything, now do I?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Good morning ..
Have to keep telling myself its not sunday...
Hope it stays nice for everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 05:32 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Good morning ..
Have to keep telling myself its not sunday...
Hope it stays nice for everyone.
Morning Murf - you're up early, mate.....

Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2011, 05:37 AM
9 week old puppy =early mornings ...lol
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 05:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, its gorgeous out there, just have some shopping adn ironing to do, and then me and my kindle have a date in the garden, before the dogs go for a good run when its cooler, springers don't know when to take it easy.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, its gorgeous out there, just have some shopping adn ironing to do, and then me and my kindle have a date in the garden, before the dogs go for a good run when its cooler, springers don't know when to take it easy.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - enjoy!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
9 week old puppy =early mornings ...lol
Yep, that'll do it
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

It is a beautiful morning out there, we've just got back from the park, didn't see a soul, which is quite normal for the morning walk

I've got a day of washing and ironing planned, plus housework, Clive will be out in the garden finishing off the levelling out ready for when the turf arrives next week. I think the garden is going to look lovely when it's finished, shame we won't be stopping here to enjoy it

Hope you all have a lovely day
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Its going to be a scorcher today as when i walked the dogs at 6 this morning it was really warm.
Loads of ironing for me today as parents coming to dinner tomorrow. Also I am still frantically searching for someone to come to Discover Dogs in Ipswich with me on monday as they have a greyhound show but I can't be in the ring with both together so need a helper. Mind you if its this hot I possibly won't go as the dogs would just overheat and it wouldn't be fair on them.
Have a good day everyone and take care
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Morning all

Well not so pleasant here today, looks like we had rain overnight and it's still overcast. Not too bad though.

Last day working in the shop today, bit sad cause it was a good relief from BT, not having customers who yell at you (touch wood - day's not over yet), but relieved at the same time cause I don't have to spend any more days on my feet (well, unless I'm with cadets).

Anyhoo, tonight my mate is coming over, we shall be partaking of a couple of ciders and relaxing.

Have fun folks.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >