View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 04:40 PM

Anyone got the new Tassimo coffee machine?

The newer one, with Bosch on the front? I've thrown the instructions away (as yer do!) and I don't know why the lower left hand red light keeps flashing at me???? I've filled the water, again, not over or under, but still it keeps flashing! Heeeeelp! It's been fine up to now and I've had it 3 months! I might have to go on their website then......
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 05:23 PM
H don't know if this any help but

http://www.tassimo.co.uk/tassimo/pag...1&PagecRef=783

If you look at the right hand side you can download the manual that might tell you and if not sure you could give them a call?

Hope you get it sorted
Stevel
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-03-2009, 05:27 PM
I think it is the descale warning.

We live in a very hard water area so I always fill mine with bottled water to stop it furring up too quickly

Steve
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks Lynne. Yes, I've just been on there, and found out that when I threw away the instructions (coz I've had one before, but the previous model and thought I didn't need to know how to use it!) I managed to throw away the cleaning disc, which apparently is what I need, coz it needs descaling! I can't find a blooming phone number on there, nor can I find in their shop how to buy the cleaning disc! Grrrrr! Thanks for going to that trouble Lynne, I'll sleep on it now and decide what to do about it tomorrow then! xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Thanks Steve, just managed to find that out, now all I need to do is find the instructions and see if I DID actually keep that cleaning disc, but I doubt it, I remember thinking what's this all about then and chucked it in the bin! I wish I wasn't like this sometimes!!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Lynne. Yes, I've just been on there, and found out that when I threw away the instructions (coz I've had one before, but the previous model and thought I didn't need to know how to use it!) I managed to throw away the cleaning disc, which apparently is what I need, coz it needs descaling! I can't find a blooming phone number on there, nor can I find in their shop how to buy the cleaning disc! Grrrrr! Thanks for going to that trouble Lynne, I'll sleep on it now and decide what to do about it tomorrow then! xxx

H click on help and contact at the top of the page then when it goes to the next page, theres a wee box that says how can we help with a drop dowm option select contact us there and fill in the online query form. I am sure they'll get back to you especially if they think they can sell you sommit xx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Steve, just managed to find that out, now all I need to do is find the instructions and see if I DID actually keep that cleaning disc, but I doubt it, I remember thinking what's this all about then and chucked it in the bin! I wish I wasn't like this sometimes!!!!
if theyhave nice customer service people and you can get a phone number for them, then i am sure they will send another out FOC.

I had a similar problem with my breast pump ( yes dont ask) and about a year after having Luca decided it woudl be best to pack it all away for next time before i lost any bits - and yes you guessed it i discovered a pretty important bit missing.... i called the manufacturer and they posted one out the next day !! no charge...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Well, thanks to you Lynne, I rang the number, they then gave me the number for Bosch, so I told her of my plight, and they're sending me one out today....... at a cost of £8.25 though!!! An expensive "mistake" on my part then. Makes note to self, do NOT throw away instructions or "bits" when buying new equipment in future!!!

Lol at you Dani and no I won't go there!!!