Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 06:28 PM

trust ben to do this

went to take ben to the park, but when we got there the gates where locked up. aprently there had been an incident in the park last night n the police wanted the gates kept locked.
well we was standing at the gates chatting to other dog owners about (as u do) and ben was going frantic trying to get in the park. well he spotted a squirrel and tried to get in the park by shoving his head through bars,and promptly got his head stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mananged to get him free eventully, but trust ben to do some thing as daft as that.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Oops.

That must have been a bit embarrassing. At least you didn't need the fire brigade to free him.

Glad to know somebody else has a dog that does silly things.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Sorry shouldn't laugh,but you gotta love em eh? As you say Its always your dog isn't it? You don't walk down the road and see other peoples dogs in a predicament.Im glad its not just mine.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 10:32 PM
One of my old dogs Sweep once did that at the railings next to the bus stop...gotta love em...the daft things
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 11:17 PM
LOL

Jess did something very similar the other night.

We went to the local park/woods and on our way back Jess was running around vigorously expending the last of her energy as she knew she was going home in a few minutes.
She went into the childrens play area, we walked on thinking she would follow when I said ''bye bye Jess''

A few moments later we heard a yap so went back to the play area looking for her, the daftie only tried to go through the fence and had gotten her bum stuck... right under a sign that said ''no dogs allowed'' Lol
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
LOL

Jess did something very similar the other night.

We went to the local park/woods and on our way back Jess was running around vigorously expending the last of her energy as she knew she was going home in a few minutes.
She went into the childrens play area, we walked on thinking she would follow when I said ''bye bye Jess''

A few moments later we heard a yap so went back to the play area looking for her, the daftie only tried to go through the fence and had gotten her bum stuck... right under a sign that said ''no dogs allowed'' Lol
one missed photo optunity there, would of won prizes that one,
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2007, 01:42 PM
I know, I was gutted about missing the piccy too, but she was very distressed so getting her out of the fence was the main concern.
Im still cursing the lack of camera action too.