View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 12:55 PM
On another forum Jessica states Izzy is her dog and NOT her mothers. I have a suspicion that she mated her purposefully to their own dog just to prove him at stud, could be wrong though!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 01:04 PM
think we should all drop this for now until jessica comes online and *hopefully* proves that the dog isnt a rescue.....
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 01:18 PM
I expect she is at work Suze, Im sure she will reply when she can.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Is it possible the dog might have just been caught before they rescued it?
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
I wouldn't have thought so as one of their own dogs is the sire.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Nooo she has had her a while now.
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I think at 23 people are capable of being "adult" about things dont you!!
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I accept what you say that it probably was her Mum's decision and yes, Jessica is possibly in an awkward situation. It could be particularly hard for her if she disagrees with what her Mum has done - as you say, she will still want to defend her.

But for those of us who feel strongly about the number of dogs being bred and the need only to breed for the right reasons, it would have been hypocritical of us to say nothing, e.g. 'we like Jessica and it was her Mum's decision anyway, so that's alright then". Sorry, but it isn't alright.

If we have got the situation completely wrong, Jessica only needs to say. As she clearly knows that breeding from the rescue bitch was not right, I'm sure she will see how it appears to us and she will understand why we have expressed such shock and disappointment.
I am 23 and if this was my situation and Izzy was my dog never mind how my mother felt about it this bitch would not be bred from.
I understand that we need to hear her side of the story but saying her mother is the decision maker means nothing, Jessica is 23 and a adult if she cant make adult decisions when it comes to her dogs then she shouldn't own them, especially as she posted on here saying Izzy wouldn't be bred from.
I do agree she needs to come on here and sort it out though x
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Ahem why on earth should anyone have to come on here and justify themselves,are you all the dog breeder police or what?The dog belongs to her,not any of those who have slated her and she can do whatever she wants with the dog.Seems the dog has had all the relevant health tests done,her decision nothing to do with anyone else xxxxxxxxx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Youre right Boobah, why should anyone say the dog is a rescue and will NOT be bred from and will be rehomed spayed, then just because a few days after posting that all over here, mates her herself? STINKS!

Im just pleased there are other breeders with better ethics.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Still has nowt to do with you or I though Dawn Seen loads worse goings on in the dog world .As long as the pups are healthy and go to good homes who are we to say otherwise xxxxxxxx
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »