Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2005, 10:06 PM

whats your theories on lost

Ok i want your theories on lost i have just seen all series 1 and episodes 1 to 4 on series 2 and i'm completely lost lol

I reckon they have all been sent there to be experimented on behaviour etc

what do you reckon as you can tell i am well in to this i love anything to do with unexplained etc and its bugging me now i just want to see the end lol.

I did a google search last night and couldnt believe the ammount of forums, sites that came up for it.
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2005, 10:41 PM
I havn't watched it from the start only bits of it so Im a bit lost on this 1 lol lol .. what I want to know is what's that going throw the trees... is it gonzill thingy?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by sambo
Ok i want your theories on lost i have just seen all series 1 and episodes 1 to 4 on series 2 and i'm completely lost lol

I reckon they have all been sent there to be experimented on behaviour etc

what do you reckon as you can tell i am well in to this i love anything to do with unexplained etc and its bugging me now i just want to see the end lol.

I did a google search last night and couldnt believe the ammount of forums, sites that came up for it.

Hiya Sambo,

Would you believe I still haven't managed to watch any of them yet The kids have watched them all though I think
G.e.m
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2005, 02:35 AM
Its not exactly a theory more an observation...they almost all have had something to do with someone elses death, or there has been someone die that they know.

Dr Jack's Dad - thought Id add I have a friend who looks just like him
Walt the kid - his mum, therefore that includes his dad too.
Sun n Jin - they were on the verge of seperation cos he killed someone.
Kate - killed the ex....good on her I say.
Sawyer - his dad.
Sayeed - His girlfriend type person.
Charlie - I forget about that one.
Claire - Okay so far no deaths that we know of but I'm sure there will be.
Hurley - We haven't had his story yet.
Locke - I reckon he's killed ppl, he's a phsyco.
oh yeah and Shannon and Boone - well wouldnt ya just wanna kill her ??? but seriously I'm not sure, now I look at it, it doesn't seem that much of a plot , okay I'm probably wrong.....lost confuses me
pamngeoff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-10-2005, 02:41 AM
its mad i cant figure it out at all nice beach to bad about the bears??????????
G.e.m
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2005, 02:48 AM
Talkin of bears, polar bears to be exact, did anyone notice that the book Walt was reading had one in and then one appeared on the island

Btw, I have just remembered, anyone whos watched ahead of channels fours showings will know there is a death related to Shannon and Boone, my lips are sealed though
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2005, 12:48 PM
I think they actually didn't crash but have been brainwashed to believe they have. Anymore than that, not sure. Don't trust that Locke though, said it from the beginning. Gives me the creeps!!!! Love the show though
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2005, 01:23 PM
I love it!! Ive watched all the first series and a few trailers.Was surprised of whats in the hatch and my brother has told me bits and pieces about why they crashed and also i know what the 'creature' is!

my lips are completely sealed!

Sambo hope you dont mind me askin but how have you managed to get hold of 1-4 of series 2???

xxLauraxx
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2005, 01:30 PM
am the same, seen up to episode 4 on second series and am adicted to it !! havent got a clue where its going tho lol
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2005, 04:28 PM
ok lol, i hae seen all of season 1 and now starting on season two! on second ep!

mind blowing, but the best!

hurley watch out for his story, one person dies on island, the ending of season 1 just blows your mind!!!!!!!!! leaves you annoyed cus u need more!
locke, well lets just say you thinks he gotta a deep dark bad past! well!!!!!!!! i let u think about it!
jack mr sex machine hes got more to come and seen a bit in the new season first ep!
michael and walt WATCH OUT because the second season really gets good with these 2! sawyer can sawyer me any day, but apart from that lol, his past is the best! sayeed hes got a good story line other that wat u have seen! kates kate and shes dull to be honest! the french women watch out! the baby that clarie has watch out!

if u tink the last ep of season 1 tells wats going on, think again!!!!!
and the window locke and boon found well the season 2 ep OMG,

also watch out for the locke jack at the last 2 eps of season 1 and the first few of season 2! great story line they have with each other!

phew lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >