Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:21 PM

oh no

came home from work to find another two tied around the door handle, both had died in the cold why didnt the heartless b******s wait until someone was in, ring the doorbell and run
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:23 PM
oh my god aww hazel that is sad and very upsetting for you how can people be so sick and crul as to dump poor defencless animals its a sick world sending you loads of hugs aww this is so sad
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Really sorry Kicks, that must be a horrendous situation. I think if you know where they have come from this now needs following up. Let`s hope your little bundle of joy gives you some comfort.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:28 PM
That is disgusting , can you find out in some way who is doing this hazel ,and report them .

rip sweet innocent angels xxdk
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:29 PM
That is so awful for you to come home to.

Hope the other wee one is doing OK?

Do you think you know who has left them?
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:35 PM
i read your earlier post about this - i am truely sorry for whats happening, it must be distressing for you all babe.

may i suggest that you do 2 things.

1) call the RSPCA - i know a lot of people on here don't like them(i work part time for them), call them now, explain what has happened, this sounds awful but keep the dead puppies (if you can - don't ask me where to put them) they'll be able to take them away for you, tell them you need to see someone asap in case any more are delivered to you.

2) call the police - tell them you've got someone who is dumping animals on your doorstep - they obviously know when you're out hun!! tell them that its freaking the hell out of you.

I'm so sorry that this is happening - there are some very sick people about.

if you know who it is you MUST report them. this is not right. thank god we have people like you on this planet. x
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:36 PM
i've stuck a big notice on the door that just says "if its you ring and leave", in the hope that if there are anymore they can at least be brought in.

i have my suspisions - the bitch was sold a couple of days ago as a "guard dog".

Millie has had milk and a wee but hasnt had a poo yet so am concerned about that.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:38 PM
I have reported it to the police, and have also rung the emergency vet who told me to put the pups in the freezer and they will take them tomorrow.

Dont get me started on the RSPCA, i've been on the phone to them and the response was disgusting. I wont go into it here as my main concern is to get this wee one through the night.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:40 PM
God thats awful, poor you and poor wee pups
Lets hope there are no more, and that those who are doing this get their come uppance.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:40 PM
How awful, what a terrible thing to come home to. Hope little 'un makes it. Everything crossed for her.
Becky
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >