Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2012, 03:11 PM

A little update on me

i dont post much at the minute, im just so busy with work its unbelievable! Im doing days at the minute from half 8, till half 10 at night the majority of the time, so dont get much time to come and nosy!

i passed my theory on friday, so have my test booked for January. will be driving in no time and (more or less) already have my car, which means by january i can have my business started.

Im going to start my own dog walking business, and already have 10 dogs to walk before advertising! so fingers crossed it all picks up, and i can quit the jobs im doing that i dont enjoy!

new houses are being built in my area, and you must have local ties to the village to live in them. they reckon they will be up in about a year, and seeing as ive lived here for 18 years out of my 22, i stand a really good chance of getting one! really looking forward to that as it means i will finally have my own place, that isnt living with nana! independence yey!!

have a new guy (sort of!) so after a year and a half of being single it looks like things are looking up there too!
hes a bit older than me, but we have a lot in common and get on really well! we talk every day and i see him about 3 times a week (4 if i count hunting) we have the horses in common, although he has hunters and my interests lie with shires! we definitely have dogs in common, and if things get serious with him i will end up going from 2 dogs to 20 seeing as he owns 18!!

other than that Im not up to much, done all my Xmas shopping, so need to get wrapping, and im really looking forward to christmas this year. Hope everyone else is well!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Glad to hear that you are happy. Good luck with the driving test, and fingers crossed for the house too!

I hope your dog walking plans come good .
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Glad to hear that you are happy. Good luck with the driving test, and fingers crossed for the house too!

I hope your dog walking plans come good .
thank you really hoping the housing comes together, because its just a minute walk from where i live now, and i love the area i live in
Azz
Administrator
Male 

04-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Sounds like you have a lot going on - good luck!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Ditto the above
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Ditto the above
thank you

havent begun to advertise my business yet as i didnt want to until i am definitely driving. either way 10 to start with is plenty!

housewise theyre still in planning, but they had a thing at the school with how they plan on building them, layout, rent costs etc. all looking very promising!