Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dolly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by stephenwinkler View Post
Reading some of the comments, I understand why it is necessary for some countries to limit freedom of expression with imprisonment. I think it is a good idea to take the other verbal abusers and have them arrested, imprisoned, and maybe even executed like they do in other countries for saying unkind things in bad taste. Incidentally, where I come from, I used to have kids ride my dog all the time and if someone complained, than I reported them for speaking against the government. The secret police arrested them and I never saw my former friends again. Incidentally, my total was 73 complainers arrested, before my government fell in 1991 and I had to leave my country.

I don't understand how anybody would think, letting a child ride on a dog could possibly be anything other than wrong for the health & wellbeing of the dog. If they had even the slightest common sense they would not allow this to happen. If I personally knew of someone doing this purposely I would have no hesitation in reporting them to the RSPCA or any other animal welfare body that would do something to stop it
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 10:01 AM
stupid, dangerous and sick!!

next they will be advertising guinea pigs designed to pull sleighs
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
stupid, dangerous and sick!!