Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-03-2007, 09:49 PM

Florrie - Border Collie - F - 2 yrs

ARRIVING SOON FROM IRELAND

Florrie is a two years old collie.
She is a very pretty girl with an equally nice nature.

Florrie is very smart and energetic.
She is quiet and well behaved inside,in flying form outside. Florrie is a bit of a free spirit,but a very lovable one. Florrie loves to chase birds! She has fostered with cats previously and although does chase there is no malice involved and is easily put in her place.

Florrie is a dog who needs an owner who understands the nature of the sheepdog,and is prepared to give her what she needs in the way of space and exercise.

Florrie's new owner will be well rewarded with love and affection in return!

When Florrie arrives with us she will be fostering in Cambridgeshire. We are taking enqiries about her although she has not yet arrived. It wont be long.

If you feel you can offer Florrie the home she deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
Ma Fisher
New Member!
Female 

15-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Please could you tell me what weight/height Florrie is? Thankyou.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Florrie hasn't arrived from Ireland yet so we dont know.

I suggest that if you are interested then you call and discuss it with Sarah or Paul on 07905 203254.
Ma Fisher
New Member!
Female 

15-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Thankyou. I've noted that you don't welcome enquiries when people are due to go on holiday, so I'll contact you in April as we go away for a few days on 26th March
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 07:59 PM
aw shes absolutely beautiful fingers crossed for this young lady that a new loving home comes up real soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Florrie is still looking, she is a very athletic girl who thinks nothing of jumping onto your worksurfaces to see what is up there......
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Bump I met this girl at the weekend and she is lovely
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Florrie has gone to her new home
Closed Thread