View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mayhew Animal Home
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

25-01-2007, 12:20 PM

Angel - Labrador

Angel, is a one-year-old female Labrador, who came to The Mayhew owing to her owner's ill-health. She is a very friendly and sociable dog, who loves attention, and giving kisses. She has not had any basic training and is not yet toilet-trained. She is bouncy and lively and needs to learn to control her enthusiasm. She will need to go to training classes. Though she is good with children of all ages, we would prefer to home her with a family where any children are 10 years and upwards. She travels well in a car and can be left alone for a couple of hours without any problems, though she will chew any personal items, especially leather items, left lying around. She gets along well with other dogs, though she'll bark at them if they won't play with her. She will need one to two hours of off-lead exercise every day.

Angel is a playful dog, who loves her toys. She also loves her food and will do anything for a treat. She has malformed hips, which will be x-rayed shortly. If she needs any on-going medication, her new guardians will be able to get this from the Mayhew at cost price. She is looking for a loving new home with someone who has owned and trained large breeds before. She will be lots of fun and a loving companion. Her new guardians will be taking on a fourteen-year commitment, which must not be taken lightly.

If you're interested in offering Angel a perfect, loving, fully committed, lifetime home please visit The Mayhew Animal Home any Tuesday to Friday between 1pm - 3.30pm.

For further information on our adoption procedure please email lisag@mayhewanimalhome.org.uk
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2007, 12:27 PM
I really hope she finds a home soon, and that no one is put off by her malformed hips as Storms were malformed as well and then can lead a fun and active life.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2007, 12:28 PM
She's a bonnie lass. Good luck finding her a nice home
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2007, 01:10 PM
pleased to tell you all that i've just sent off an email regarding angel ,so please keep your fingers crossed for me ,as i think she could be the perfect little sister for gemma that we've been looking for .
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Olly View Post
pleased to tell you all that i've just sent off an email regarding angel ,so please keep your fingers crossed for me ,as i think she could be the perfect little sister for gemma that we've been looking for .
Oh, wow, I'm so pleased. Was sitting here wondering how I could get her this far north

Good luck Olly
x
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Olly View Post
My fingers are crossed, please keep us informed. Good Luck
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by skjerstad View Post
Oh, wow, I'm so pleased. Was sitting here wondering how I could get her this far north

Good luck Olly
x
I think you are getting clucky for a yellow
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Oooh good luck Olly and keep us posted!
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2007, 10:51 AM
just thought i'd give you all a quick update ,unfortunatly i've not had any reply at all regarding angel,i've tried ringing the centre and keep getting an answer phone it very frustrating will keep trying and let you all know what happens ,fingers crossed
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Good luck Olly!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >