Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2006, 01:07 PM
oh i am sure theres a home out there he is great
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2006, 08:56 PM
oh he is gorgous i love rotties but im not allowed anymore i really hope he gets a wonderful new home
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Thanks for your lovely comments Sjpurt & Metz, the great news is, Rocky is on trial in a new home
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Sadly I have had to unlock this thread, as Rocky is back at the West Branch Kennels. Rocky is a gorgeous lad who is a true ambassador of his breed.

As I will be working down the kennels again soon, I'll post pictures of him (or if Mike kindly sends me some, then I'll post them)

For further information, please contact Linda 01900 61669
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Aww that's a shame I hope he's not waiting long for a new home.
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-03-2007, 09:55 PM
I saw Rocky again tonight and he is one dog that I can not fault in any way. We have been told that he can be a bit 'iffy' with some males, but he is one of the most gentlest giants I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He is an absolute star and he will respond extremely well for treats. We've found that he shows little interest in toys, and is not destructive when left.

Mike sent us some new photo's of him :smt049

Jockmcsporran
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-03-2007, 10:48 AM
hi linda,im sorry im new year and have forgot how to send a private message.would there be any chance of sending me as much details as possible on him please as a girl at my wifes work has recently lost her rottie at the ripe old age of 13 and is looking for another.i will pass it on to her and maybe wioth some luck she might be interested.
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Jockmcsporran View Post
hi linda,im sorry im new year and have forgot how to send a private message.would there be any chance of sending me as much details as possible on him please as a girl at my wifes work has recently lost her rottie at the ripe old age of 13 and is looking for another.i will pass it on to her and maybe wioth some luck she might be interested.

Hi,
wishing you a very warm welcome to Dogsey

I will send you a PM (which you can access by clicking on the ''Private Messages' Link at the top left hand side of the page).

All the details that I know, have been posted here, but I would suggest that your friend phones Linda herself as Linda does not have internet access.

Tel: 01900 61669

Amanda
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 06:11 PM
:smt049 :smt049 :smt049 I just want to give him a big cuddle! He has such a sweet face

I hope your wife's workmate is interested Jock:smt026
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap View Post
:smt049 :smt049 :smt049 I just want to give him a big cuddle! He has such a sweet face

I hope your wife's workmate is interested Jock:smt026
Brandie, If you did meet Rocky, then I wouldn't guarantee you getting any kisses back from him, unless you asked him for one as he is such a gentleman
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >