Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 04:02 PM

Monday 20th - Tilly

I've had a great day today. Was later than usual going for a walk this morning but it was worth the wait cos my mam played chase the stick with me. I sometimes lost it but my mam helped me find it. I liked playing with my mam especially when I ran past her and the stick hit her in the leg hehehe.

I was so tired when we got home that I fell asleep on my blanket by the radiator. My mam went out again and when she got back there was a lovely smell of meat. She wouldn't let me eat the meat but she said that I could have one of the bones she got for me. I loved the bone and she said the person that she got them off was keeping them for me and she would collect them every other day for me. Mam also said that at this rate I'd need my own freezer, whatever one of them is *confused*

The kids are home oooo goodie goodie gumdrops I love it when the kids come hom cos they play tug with me and tire me out
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Lovely to hear you have settled down in your new home Tilly....
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Aww sounds like you are having a great time Tilly (ps i bet it was funny hitting your mam with the stick!)
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2006, 06:22 AM
I don't think mam found it funny but I did hehehe
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

21-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Great to hear Tilly has settled in so well.