View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks Toby sadly there is no cure for my dad heart condittion ,To date he has had 8 heart attacks four of which were what they term major ,And he has had 4 angina attacks , He can go for up to a year and not have a heart attack or he can have 3 in a six month period everytime he is rushed to ICU as they fear the heart will just stop, So everytime time dad starts to sneeze followeed by vomiting then the chest pain the ambulance is called followed by police outriders ,We pray each time that this is not our final time with him as we know that at some point he wont be coming back from the hospital alive as the consultants keep warning us everytime xxdk
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2008, 10:46 PM
DK Hugs to you what a worrying time You obviously love your Dad so very much, and you are lucky to have such a special relationship with him, which keeps him strong I am sure. Thinking of you xxxxxxx

Sorry about your nephew I can only empathize unfortunately I have no information or advise to offer xxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks Trixybird , Im extremley close to both my parents but i attend all my dad hospital appointments with him ,And im always the one he opens up to as i dont take any of his fob offs ,I make him tell me straight whats going on , xxdk
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2008, 11:05 PM
oh hun - big hugs to you all.

You know where i am if you need a chat. x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Yes indeed I do thanks Mel xxdk
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3