View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 09:49 PM

Just been dumped.....because of a piercing....

Went in my lunch hour and had my lip pierced, have wanted it done again for a while, but I decided to do it today....my OH hates it, and has dumped me over it "we want different things" I took it out and she still says its over, so I've put it back in. I'll probably take it out again though. I'm feeling so sh*t right now, I can't do anything for me....I miss my ex, we used to get piercings done together, just another day proving just how much worse off I am now. x
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 09:55 PM
((Huggles))

Leave it in!! My Hubby isn't into piercings or ta2's but I have 2 tat2's and have my tongue pierced and had my eybrow done twice( but it never heals right!)
But he loves me for me and I can do whatever I want..
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Chin up! Surely if someone dumps you over a piercing, she is not worth wasting tears on anyway!?!

Without knowing much about you, perhaps it is time to take a bit of a brake from relationships, and discover yourself a bit? That sounds very philosophical, but I don't mean it so much that way.... I am just not good at explaining things .

Try changing how you see yourself, someone should be lucky to have you in their life, not feel that they can walk all over you. In order for someone to really love you, you have to love yourself first. Old and corny, but true.

Good luck :smt001
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Thanks, piercing is out, I'm very confused where I stand, I know she should love me whatever, but she doesn't.....
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Oh sweety I'm so sorry you seem to be having such a rough time lately

I know it's difficult when you love somebody, but regardless of whether she likes the piercing or not, it's definately not worth breaking up over - she should be grateful that she has you, you certainly seem like one in a million to me!

Big hugs to you sweets and chin up xxxxxx
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 12:03 AM
I thought you were leaving her anyway?
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 12:45 AM
you need to look on this as a positive and get out while the goings good.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 07:12 AM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Thanks, piercing is out, I'm very confused where I stand, I know she should love me whatever, but she doesn't.....
Then, darling, she's NOT the one for you, but I think in your heart of hearts, you already know that.....
Hugs x0x0x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Agree with Vicki, you are still saying you miss your ex so you really shouldnt be with someone else, until you no longer feel like this.

You REALLY need some time on your own Lorna, so you can just be YOU for a while, without anyone else telling you what you should or shouldnt do.

I know it hurts and i know its hard but you will come out the other side better for it and people will then HAVE to accept you for who you are!!

You deserve better than this Lorna!

Big hugs xoxoxoxoxox
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 07:59 AM
Oh hunni I'm sorry to hear your having a tough time, things just don't seem to be going so well for you at the moment do they

Chin up and plod on, if theres anything us ladies are good at its doing just that, you could try talking to your OH again and see what happens, if she still refuses to be reasonable about the situation maybe its time to rethink about what you want,
Is that really the sort of person you want to be with after all:smt001
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »