Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cruz
New Member!
Male 

10-12-2006, 11:42 PM

my mum aka China

some of you already know how brave my mum is, but what you dont know is in her early twenties she was told she had the same disease that took her mother's life at 48, or the pain she suffers or the heart attack in 2000. Mum waited until I was old enough to understand as there is 7 years between me and my older brother, she didn't want us to go through the same thing as she did when nan(her mum) died(who I never knew)never told her that she was dying and when it did happen mum wasn't prepared for it. Daniel was 17 and I was 10 and it always amazes me my mother's fighting spirit or her outlook on life and that there is always someone else worst off then her, even the fact that we cant get into our home as my father has giving the people there constent to stay there for another year, its we will get a house to live and even if it's after christmas the main thing to remember is that we have each other and there are people out there who have no one.
Mum I just want everyone here to know how much Daniel and I love you thank you for everything you have done for us, the strenght,love you always show! thanks for being you
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Wow what a brave lovin mum you have also your very brave as well bet she well proud of you +your brother i am amazed at the strength you all seem to have i hope you get to move into your house as soon as you can + have a wonderful time
Cruz
New Member!
Male 

11-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by lizdll View Post
Wow what a brave lovin mum you have also your very brave as well bet she well proud of you +your brother i am amazed at the strength you all seem to have i hope you get to move into your house as soon as you can + have a wonderful time
thank you Lizdll,
we get all the strenght and courage from mum
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 12:03 AM
That is a lovely tribute to your mother, you both obviously love her very much.
She sounds like a very strong woman and a mum in a million!
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Originally Posted by Cruz View Post
some of you already know how brave my mum is, but what you dont know is in her early twenties she was told she had the same disease that took her mother's life at 48, or the pain she suffers or the heart attack in 2000. Mum waited until I was old enough to understand as there is 7 years between me and my older brother, she didn't want us to go through the same thing as she did when nan(her mum) died(who I never knew)never told her that she was dying and when it did happen mum wasn't prepared for it. Daniel was 17 and I was 10 and it always amazes me my mother's fighting spirit or her outlook on life and that there is always someone else worst off then her, even the fact that we cant get into our home as my father has giving the people there constent to stay there for another year, its we will get a house to live and even if it's after christmas the main thing to remember is that we have each other and there are people out there who have no one.
Mum I just want everyone here to know how much Daniel and I love you thank you for everything you have done for us, the strenght,love you always show! thanks for being you
Originally Posted by Cruz View Post
thank you Lizdll,
we get all the strenght and courage from mum
Your a little bug ger, you've had me crying reading this.
It is the both of you that gives me the strenght and courage to fight you and Daniel are forever in my heart& soul
love MUM
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 01:53 AM
Originally Posted by China View Post
Your a little bug ger, you've had me crying reading this.
It is the both of you that gives me the strenght and courage to fight you and Daniel are forever in my heart& soul
love MUM
its so beautiful like i said earlier it amazes me the strength + love you all have for each other + i bet your so proud of them
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by lizdll View Post
its so beautiful like i said earlier it amazes me the strength + love you all have for each other + i bet your so proud of them
Proud, they are the most loving young men in the world and I'm the most luckest person in the world to have them.
And there was one other person who I should have mention and that was my mum, growing up watching her and learning from her actions, she never said a bad word about anyone, there was always time for hugs or told how much we were loved and when she died and to be told by her dr's that she wasn't suppose to live as long as she did 48,
So to you mum a big thank you for bringing me up the way you did, that has been the foundation for the way I have always brought my sons up
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Aww Bless As long as you & your boys are together thats all that matters

Well Done Cruz for posting this about your mum x
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by justlou View Post
Aww Bless As long as you & your boys are together thats all that matters

Well Done Cruz for posting this about your mum x
Yes your right JL, that is the only thing that does matter and thats being with my sons
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 12:50 PM
What great children you have China. You seem a very strong and close family and may it stay that way for many years to come
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >