View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Fortunately (for you) I only have three minutes before I leave for work, so.......

Never puts stuff in the recyc boxes - leaves it "on the side" for me to do....

Keeps stuffing rubbish in the kitchen bin and closes the door on it quickly - when you open the door, all the rubbish spills out - he wouldn't even dream of actually emptying it.

Leaves his coffee cup on the side at night instead of putting it in the dishwasher

....and the very worst thing - he's always right

EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 12:36 AM
at the risk of you all going LIAR! mine is pretty much perfect!

Apart from the fact he forgot he'd promised to make me breakfast in bed this morning and put sand in my hair when we last went to the beach he literally does nothing wrong.

Takes an interest in whatever i do, and puts up with how horrible i can be at times.. and literally would bend over backwards to make me not have to do anything! He's not the best cook, but offers to help, and tries. ahh he's so lovely. He appeared last night while i was photo sorting with some marks and sparks chocolate sponge puddings.

ahhh lovely OH
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Years ago when the girls were both toddlers, we took them to disneyland paris, and we'd borrowed someone's camcorder so we could record the girls meeting all the characters etc.
Of course my hubby decided he was going to be the one doing all the filming, even though he'd never used a camcorder before, and I knew how to use it....
We get back home, rig the camcorder upto the tv to watch all the footage, starts off ok, then all of a sudden you had to turn your head sideways to watch it..
The donut had assumed you used a camcorder exactly the same as you would a camera, so thought when he turned the camcorder sideways he'd just get taller shots... Doh!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
at the risk of you all going LIAR! mine is pretty much perfect!

Apart from the fact he forgot he'd promised to make me breakfast in bed this morning and put sand in my hair when we last went to the beach he literally does nothing wrong.

Takes an interest in whatever i do, and puts up with how horrible i can be at times.. and literally would bend over backwards to make me not have to do anything! He's not the best cook, but offers to help, and tries. ahh he's so lovely. He appeared last night while i was photo sorting with some marks and sparks chocolate sponge puddings.

ahhh lovely OH
Hmm..... how long have you been together.. and how did you train him?
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 05:43 PM
having got to know his mother, who is lovely but runs a very tight ship! (read: terrifying!) i think she did all the training!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3