View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 11:08 PM

Things your OH does to make you shake your head...

in disbelief..

In a light hearted way, I am shaking my head at another Dogsey member's OH for what he has just done.. bless him.

Have there been any moments where you've just shook you're head and had no idea what to say or do?
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Ooooh I wonder whos OH it could be that made you shake your head

Nothing to do with mine colouring his computer keyboard numbers in with a black pen... the finding out that it was perminent, then realising that he cant touch type ..... and is now tipexing the white letters and numbers back on...
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Ooooh I wonder whos OH it could be that made you shake your head

Nothing to do with mine colouring his computer keyboard numbers in with a black pen... the finding out that it was perminent, then realising that he cant touch type ..... and is now tipexing the white letters and numbers back on...
That's brilliant!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 07:20 AM
My OH makes me shake my head when........

any rubbish that leaves his hands never gets to the bin, it gets as far as where he left it

When he has turned my shed into turmoil and comes in saying ''I cann't find what Im looking for''

A empty cup, plate etc never gets moved off the coffee table

The laundry basket in the bathroom is never good enough for his dirty washing....he leaves it 'next to' the laundry basket

I say 'are you thirsty, he says ''its not its Blah Blah (do wish he would get his hearing checked

When he says lets have some 'us' time and chat.....then falls asleep in the chair

And puts back empty things in the fridge or cupboard incase he reads this.......I KNOW YOU ATE IT PATRICK
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
That's brilliant!
You have no idea how long it took him to google keyboard pictures hahaha
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
You have no idea how long it took him to google keyboard pictures hahaha
Why did he not just open wordpad or something, press each button and see what came up?

My hubby drives me mad "not noticing" that the kitchen bin is full and continues piling stuff on top of it.

Wouldn't mind but when it's not full his rubbish usually goes down the back of the couch (only empty cigarette packets, empty drink bottles and things like that, no food rubbish).
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Why did he not just open wordpad or something, press each button and see what came up?

My hubby drives me mad "not noticing" that the kitchen bin is full and continues piling stuff on top of it.

Wouldn't mind but when it's not full his rubbish usually goes down the back of the couch (only empty cigarette packets, empty drink bottles and things like that, no food rubbish).
Cause that would be the logical way of doing it
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Urm - I hate to break it to you guys - but it was supposed to be a disbelief thread - like I couldn't believe what Paw's OH did lol but it made me giggle - but hey - if you feel happier doing it this way - then go ahead
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
My OH makes me shake my head when........

any rubbish that leaves his hands never gets to the bin, it gets as far as where he left it

When he has turned my shed into turmoil and comes in saying ''I cann't find what Im looking for''

A empty cup, plate etc never gets moved off the coffee table

The laundry basket in the bathroom is never good enough for his dirty washing....he leaves it 'next to' the laundry basket

I say 'are you thirsty, he says ''its not its Blah Blah (do wish he would get his hearing checked

When he says lets have some 'us' time and chat.....then falls asleep in the chair

And puts back empty things in the fridge or cupboard incase he reads this.......I KNOW YOU ATE IT PATRICK
OH, his brothers and his Dad do the eating things but putting empty packets back - I empty all things out of packets (that can be - like crisps and chocolate) that way the wrapper is in the bin and I don't go mad
He also does the whole leaving wrappers around thing - when he was coming home at weekends - it would look like someone had had a party - and HE complained it was a bombsite the next week.. sorry mister - you're in the Army, you should tidy up after yourself - I clean my messes, the house and the dogs and the rabbits - all you have to do is shift your cola cans and your crisps packets and oh and since they are OBVIOUSLY starving you there which forces you to want take out at the weekends - those can go in the bin too..

Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post

I do the whole not noticing the bin is full - hopefully my sister will and she'll take it out
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2011, 08:48 PM
This is a text conversation I had earlier with my OH, he is speaking first and I am in work...

"K'Ehleyrs just pulled the cutest sad face"
"why?"
"I fed Ishka and K looked at me all sad as if to say wheres mine, you forgot me."
"How come she could see Ishka eating, why didnt you put Ishka in the kitchen to eat?"
"I put them in the crates so K couldnt steal from Ishka and then fed Ishka"

K has recently gone from 3 meals a day to 2. Alex had put the dogs in the crates which are right next to each other and poor K had to watch Ishka chomping away. He thought he'd put them in there so K didnt try to steal Ishkas food. I was like whats wrong with putting her in a different room so the other cant see. The kitchen has a door you know. Poor K, stupid man
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >