Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2011, 05:15 PM

Cabin for sale in Italian mountains

I am selling my cabin in Italy and moving back to the UK. Just thought it might be worth sticking on here incase someone fancies a lovely holiday home (or a total change in lifestyle!!)

2 Bedroomed cabin, lounge/kitchen, bathroom, 2.5 acres of land leading directly to the forest and mountains beyond. Stunning views and lots of wildlife including wolves.

Not too sure on a price yet and would also consider long term renting (pets allowed!) so PM me if you would like anymore info. It is in the Abruzzo area of Italy.

View from the kitchen window

Garden..

Thanks for looking
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Oh wow! I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but sadly, being a kept woman, it's a bit of a long way for hubby to get to work Tcht!

He'd like it more than me in all honestly, coz he could act out his dream of being a hermit, but how far is M & S and the nearest shoe shop then??? good luck, hope you sell it quickly, which I'm sure you will.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Absolutely breath taking

Im sure you wont have trouble selling
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Bloody hell.......... isn't that just fab!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 08:11 PM
It is a fabulous cabin in a stunning location. I am sure you will have no trouble in selling.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2011, 11:31 AM
That looks simply superb.......................a dream come true for someone somewhere. Hope you get a sale or long term renter ASAP.
Where abouts in the UK are you coming home too.
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
That looks simply superb.......................a dream come true for someone somewhere. Hope you get a sale or long term renter ASAP.
Where abouts in the UK are you coming home too.
I don't know. I am trying to find a live in kennel job anywhere in the UK really, as I am going to struggle to pay rent somewhere on my own.

I had the cabin valued today and the guy said about £95,000 max.

I can't see it selling easily at all though, it's in a remote location and probably not what most people want.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Is there road access? How do you get up there in the winter months with all that snow?

It might be an idea to stick it on Dalton's Weekly? I've sold 2 villas in the past belonging to my mum and dad on Dalton's Weekly, and it's easy peasy to put up with pics and your own write up. Stays on there till its sold for the price (I think last time was about £90?) Plus you wouldn't pay any agent's fees which is always a pain! Good luck, I'm sure there's somebody out there, wish it was me!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Absolutely breathtaking!! I love it and if I had the money for a holiday retreat, I would bite your arm off!! Good luck with the sale x
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Is there road access? How do you get up there in the winter months with all that snow?

It might be an idea to stick it on Dalton's Weekly? I've sold 2 villas in the past belonging to my mum and dad on Dalton's Weekly, and it's easy peasy to put up with pics and your own write up. Stays on there till its sold for the price (I think last time was about £90?) Plus you wouldn't pay any agent's fees which is always a pain! Good luck, I'm sure there's somebody out there, wish it was me!
Not heard of Daltons weekly so will take a look thanks.

There is a private road that runs up the mountain and then I have my own little road/driveway to the cabin. The neighbours go out and clear the road with their tractor. There was a few days when I was snowed in but thats mostly because I don't like driving in snow and so was too scared to attempt it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >