Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2020, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 12th March, 2020

Good morning everyone, I think I ought to phone my doctor to see what he knows about my scans.

I hope you are al well and also your four legged friends. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and keep safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Hopefully he will have the results Moyra when you ring.

Well what a windy storm that arrived around midnight last night. Thankfully tiles stayed on cabin roof this time just the poor fish that suffered it blew over half their water out of the pond.
All sorted now though. Still very blowy out there.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2020, 10:05 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Good that the hospital were pleased with your results.

Sunny but windy here. Have been cleaning between the block paving of the drive. Have done about a quarter and put weed killer over that will have another go tomorrow at some more. I get bored after a while so give up

Hope all are well and that you Griff aren't feeling too bad today.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2020, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Hopefully he will have the results Moyra when you ring.

Well what a windy storm that arrived around midnight last night. Thankfully tiles stayed on cabin roof this time just the poor fish that suffered it blew over half their water out of the pond.
All sorted now though. Still very blowy out there.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Good morning all.

That wind came in with a real bang - literally. A howl, a bang and then it seemed to die down a bit. I imagine someone forgot to take their bin in yesterday. It really was weird though

Waiting now for the doctor to call back because Dave has started with the massive reaction to the new tablets that he had with Metformin. As the new tablet is still Metformin but slow release, it's hardly surprising
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Got taken off Metformin ages ago. Don't take anything for my Diabetes.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2020, 09:17 PM
The doctor called back. Said he was an emergency doctor and couldn't advise so call and try to get an appointment. That should be fun. So basically, he like you Moyra, no diabetic meds at the moment and blood numbers are climbing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2020, 10:35 PM
Evening all
Pleased everyone survived the wind and that the slates stayed put on Lynn's cabin
Chris, I sincerely hope that Dave gets an appointment...how far away is the drs?? I would be there at 8am demanding an appointment, I have been having problems with my tummy again and my cousin asked today had I seen a Dr, I said I haven't seen a go since last june, we have 2 gp's, neither does a full week and they just get you to see a nurse practitioner who will get you to see the Dr if they feel it necessary so you have the pleasure of going back twice for the same issue. I know in a few months the pain will go, just means I will be more grumpy than usual lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2020, 12:02 AM
Getting there earlier than 8 am and queuing outside the door, just gets you a telling off and not an appointment here, Kelly.

He'll ring at 8 am on the dot, but it's not guaranteed he'll get anything. It's more than stupid here. Fingers crossed that he's one of the lucky ones.

Moyra, did you 'phone? I hope the scan results are OK x