Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2017, 06:25 AM

Daily Thread Friday 2 June

Good morning everyone

Do hope that your vet can help Cariad for a little longer June. Thinking of your today. Good news your son's eye are ok.

Pleased Gill has had some good news to help her Lynn.

Good that you now know what is wrong with Emily and as you have dealt with it with her mum you know what you are doing Eileen

Hugs Griff and hope you are feeling better today.

Lovely here this morning and I think it is going to stay. Trip to airport yesterday wasn't too bad going, just over 2 hours but coming back took over three Flight was on time so not too long waiting for us. Went for a walk along the beach with him last night and back round the roads that back onto the beach. He said he would love to live here and that the houses were amazing but then at over 1/2 million they are

Having problems with computer as on my old one as dear son has my new one and this one is about one line of type behind me.

Hopoe everyone not mentioned is keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2017, 06:54 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Sue glad the journey wasn't to bad.
I often wonder why some areas become so expensive to live in. Unfair really isn't it ?
June good luck with Cariad today thinking of you.
griff hope your feeling better today.
Warm here again and still waiting for sun to come up. Dillon already walked.
Very unsteady on his left back leg now looks like that paw is struggling. Hoping it's not his cruciate going.
Or could be the hip that is the one that was graded worst when he was 6 months old and maybe with the elbows and the back right paw distal rotation it is now weakening due to the stress it has carried for 51/2 years.
Will keep an eye he has more anti inflammatories on the way if not trip to the vet soon I think.
Off to buy a lawnmower later, Gorden got ours out yesterday plugged it in started it up and smoke was coming out of it. It is old so time for a new one we think.
Always something.

Do hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Good morning everyone sorry I am late. I have arthritis in my fingers and finding it hard to type. Have a good day all, just hope Cariad, Dillon and Griff will be better today. God bless all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Good morning fellow sufferers. Just discoved I am quite cosmopolitian. I have Roman hands and Russian fingers. Work that out for yourselves.
Sue hasn't decided for me what I should make up my mind about as regards what I am doing today, it is so frustrating waiting to know what I am doing.
Women claim they can multitask, not true. Any woman can't have sex and a headache at the same time.

Litttle story

man going to watch football on tele and says to his wife "fetch me a beer before it starts"
So his wife goes into the kitchen and get him a beer.

He drinks that can of beer and again calls out "fetch me a beer before it starts"
So again she goes and get him another beer.

for the third time he tells her "fetch me a beer before it starts"

By now his wife was really hacked off and replies " WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I WASH- COOK -CLEAN AND DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE, I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE" she yells at him

He replies "Its started"
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Morning all
Sue, that made me laugh about the computer being one line behind you
Lynn...deags has just done hers i think...cruciate ligaments are a pain in the bum!
Moyra, hope your fingers ease as the day goes on
Tumbleweed...i hope Sue makes a decision about what you are doing soon
TW, i hope Cariad is doing o.k today...hugs for you both
Sun is shining here today..nothing planned
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Morning everyone

Have really enjoyed watching Spring watch this last week totally different I think it has grown into itself.
Moyra this may interest Steve I am my redesigning my aquarium. Just trying to find the right piece of decoration be it wood or stone to start me off. Sorry you are having trouble no idea if it will work but have you tried a copper bracleet for your arthritis?
My keyboard I think needs a good bash on the back semi sticking keys. See my technical skills.

Overcast here almost rain but not feels like a storm brewing somewhere close that heavy feeling.

See you all later. Pop back on for your news on Cariad. Fingers crossed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2017, 11:58 AM
She's gone, vet agreed she was suffering and her breathing was affected, God knows what the state of her was inside if the outside was anything to go by. So I held her and he helped her leave me. He said she was ready to go and I was doing the right thing by her, very very hard, as all of us know that horrible time when we have to say goodbye. I saw the van from the crem come for her, so she wasn't put it into storage, she was left where she was on the surgery floor till they picked her up and Neil did his consults in another surgery. She will be back home with me early next week.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
She's gone, vet agreed she was suffering and her breathing was affected, God knows what the state of her was inside if the outside was anything to go by. So I held her and he helped her leave me. He said she was ready to go and I was doing the right thing by her, very very hard, as all of us know that horrible time when we have to say goodbye. I saw the van from the crem come for her, so she wasn't put it into storage, she was left where she was on the surgery floor till they picked her up and Neil did his consults in another surgery. She will be back home with me early next week.
Just seen your other post with the photo and poem. It's so hard but right time to go. I'll be off with Casey & Lara and thinking of you as we trundle through the forrest.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-06-2017, 12:07 PM
June So so sorry to hear this was hoping for better news
Mountains of love n hugs
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2017, 12:10 PM
I was really hoping I was being pessimistic but he agreed with me that it was time. Always miss her and love her forever
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »