Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
roldfield561
New Member!
Female 

07-03-2010, 04:45 PM

English spaniel epileptic fits????

Hi first time on a dog forum just looking for some advice my .my 3 yr old working small type english springer spaniel who since 3am on sat morn has developed some sort of epilepsey she has always been healthy and fit we have seen the vet twice who has given her diazapan taken blood we have the results of kidny and liver and glucose which are all fine waiting for results of toxins .the fits are anly lasting 5 to15 secs apart from first one wich lasted a good 3 mins she goes very ridged and strongley shakes then comes round but her back end seems unco-ordinated for some 5 6 nins she has not wet herself eating normally and drinking i think she is due in season dhe has had about 18 or so thanks
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2010, 05:14 PM
is she with it when she has this fit? meaning if yiu talk to her is she responding only i have a border terrier that has cecs and thought she was having fits she arches her back and shakes but she can hear me and i reasure her shes ok hers lasts a bit long sometimes up to 10 mins tho.
i thought it was just bt that got it but have been told differntly