Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 06:49 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, April 5

Good morning everyone, I am afraid I am shattered this morning. I wish I hadn't bothered to get up to watch neighbours very disappointing and it looks like the storyline is to continue for the rest of the week. Like Eastenders, and Coronation Street all getting too farcical.

Anyway, hope you are feeling better this morning June, Griff and any others who were under the weather including Mandy.

I am yawning my head off. Put the night storage heaters back on last night but it is still cold in here this morning and Steve has just said it is going to get colder still tomorrow.

Hope all our four legged friends are on the improve too. Mr Fritz, Dillen and Casey in particular.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra wrap up in your dressing gown when Amber is walked then have a nanny nap.
Well done to Kota griff, hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Welcome back Gordon. The answer to your question no we have not been put off the breed our mixed breed Aussie shepherd x Rottie had cancer by 41/2 aggressive and we had to have him put to sleep. We have decided all the wonky poorly dogs come to us as we are such pushovers.
Our decision was made when we got Dillon however long we had him he would be our last dog of any kind. We would like some time to go away off the cuff in the future and when we have had a couple of years doing that we will be questioning the ability to look after and train a large breed from a puppy. We have said though we would possibly look into the rescuing or fostering Bernese older ones in the future.
Hopefully Dillon has a good few years in him yet even with his joint issues if managed correctly.

Gorden back to work today meetings today and tomorrow then he will be home late afternoon tomorrow and back to work proper Monday.
So for me today its walk Dillon, housework, groom Dillon before the housework and do an online shop. Also going to ring the vet today to get more info on the cartrophen injection. Dillon's vet is away on a well earned holiday but we will need them to order the amount for Dillon so if I am happy with the conversation we will get it done when Katherine gets back.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Good morning all, it's a lovely one here.
I wasn't around much yesterday, Brian had a blip with his B/P and we had to go to the surgery. We were with the doctor and then the nurse for over an hour. Anyway it settled down and with a change of medication hopefully he will be ok. He looks and feels better today.
Blimey what a pair we are
This morning I have got someone coming to measure up for vertical blinds in the sitting room and bedroom. So I better go and get the cobwebs down
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Nippy

It is no good getting a blind man in to measure up, you need one that can see.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Nippy

It is no good getting a blind man in to measure up, you need one that can see.
Lol That is just what Brian has said. What do they say about great minds?.........
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 08:45 AM
Morning all. That is a very old joke June. Hope all is well with all your doglets. I am reading a good book called The Wolf Border. Very interesting. Moyra unfortunately I recorded Neighbours only to find it was a repeat of the one seen at lunch time and I bet the second half will be shown today. Sad though. Good acting. Sun shining here and so off out for a lovely walk with Tyto in a moment. Hope all is well with everyone. Hope Dillon gets on ok with his new meds.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 08:53 AM
Morning all
Flying visit...blood test for me today
Nippy, i do hope Brian feels an awful lot better soon...how scary for you both
We have sunshine at the moment, shall we take a bet on rain when i go out of the door?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Back from a pleasant stroll with Dillon watered seedlings in the greenhouse washing almost ready to hang out, then its a good grooming for dillon and lots of housework. Nothing very much ever gets done when Gorden is home just a quick hoover and flick with a duster.

Nippy Jen glad to hear Brian is better and hope all goes well with the blind measuring. Want to come and do my cobwebs while your doing yours ?
Morning brenda and hope all goes well with the blood test griff.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 09:48 AM
Good morning

Hope Brian is now fully recovered Nippy and the new meds work a treat for him

Well don Kota you have done wonders with the two of them Griff.

Nanny nap wrapped in a blanket Moyra and hope you feel warm soon.

Hope the vet gives you good news Lynn and that Dillon will soon be pain free for a long time. Hope you hear soon re the job Gorden applied for.

Good morning Brenda enjoy your walk with Tyto

Lovely and sunny here. Teazle walked, stew in slow cooker - but now been informed we are going out for lunch - so that is tomorrow's and Thursday's meals taken care of Bread made and have also done the library, had hair cut and picked up OH's prescription. Now for a coffee and a breather.

Have spoken to Barry and he said he will try and get a picture of Teazle in her underwear for Harvey and Gordon

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Went to go up the hospital for my blood test but the battery on the car was flat again. I have just not used her. So she has been put on charge, couldn't phone for a taxi as my mobile phone was also out of juice and I would have needed that to get my taxi home again so gave up! Will go this afternoon.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »