Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 07:05 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 2nd July.

Good morning everyone, really lovely out there at the moment. Amber enjoying meeting all her doggie friends and sharing her titbits with them.

I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Good luck with the viewings today Lynn.

Chris, hope Gary is better today!

Harvey, how are you and your other half and Casey coping without Lara. It must seem very strange without her.,

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Lynn hope you have some good viewings today. Griff hope you are ok now after you feeling poorly last week. LG hope you are ok. Harvey hope you are feeling better and missis Harvey. Been down to the garage and the mechanic said it is fine. Just a bit throaty because it has been fixed. They are very good to me at my garage. To hot already so I am pleased that it was an early morning trip. Unfortunately two doors up are angle grinding yet again in their back garden. So a bit noisy. Loathe to shut the back door as it is warm and need the air to circulate. Hey ho the joys of workmen. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2018, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Another lovely warm breezy day here.

Glad the car is ok brenda and your fears have been put to bed.

3 viewings today 1 house and 2 bungalows. Chimney sweep just left brand new fire bricks in the log burner others were safe but all broken and a cowl fitted to help keep the rain out when it's heave. Rain has at times come straight down the chimney when it has been torrentail. He has confirmed chimney stack a bit weathered but the flaunch i think he called it is nice and sound and secure. Sometimes he said he gets up there and they are bit awkward to fit as the flaunch is crumbly so that is reassuring.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 09:07 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra, Lynn, Griff and all who follow

Pleased the car is ok Brenda. Shame about the workmen spoiling your quiet.

Good that you are feeling better Griff.

Good luck with the viewings today Lynn and hope there is something that feels right for you.

Lovely here again. Teazle walked early and washing out which is now ready to iron. Nothing else planned.

Hope all are keeping well both two and four legged

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 09:33 AM
Morning everyone, gorgeous day here out with Gerty and home before it gets too warm for her, cut/trimmed the holly back yestersay getting to the front today. Washing on line happy days.

Moyra how lovely that Amber has friends she can share bits with.
Brenda So please all is good with the car. Two options earplugs or loud music.............lol
Lynn
Happy viewing......................................and glad you have a safe chimney could be a selling point "safe for santa"
SueHappy ironing, will send mine.............
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Morning all, lovely and hot here today. I think I am off looking for a local missed cat shortly and then later most likely my mums friends cat...she is worried sick about him, I have given her advice on putting his bed and litter tray out to try and get him back home...I am worrying he may have had an accident, the poor lady goes on holiday tomorrow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Good pont Kazz can't have Santa having an accident.
Hope you find the poor ladies cat griff.

Well had an offer from the couple in Enfield 2 matching the same offer. Poor lady from luton who thought they had sold have found out they haven't when our agents checked their chain. Their agent an online one hadn't told them the people making an offer on their house was not in a position to or that it head fallen through.
So best and final offers by 10am tomorrow. 5 viewings and 5 offers and all offers within a week of marketing or thereabouts.

Still in shock.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 10:23 AM
That's really amazing Lynn
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Lynn looks like you are MOVING......any favouites/conteners yet on what you have viewed?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-07-2018, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey, how are you and your other half and Casey coping without Lara. It must seem very strange without her.,

Yes, still trying to adjust, things like preparing their meals, always had two bowls on the worktop, Casey's on left and Lara's on right. Now only one bowl to prepare

Casey is very subdued.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >