Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2018, 06:32 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 24th June.

Good morning all, looks like it is going to another hot day!

Hope you are and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle and the weather is not too hot for them. I am about to take Amber out for her walk before it gets too warm.

Have a good day all, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Lynn pleased the viewing seemed to go well and hopefully he will follow through with an acceptable offer. Have you any places in mind that you would like to look at?

Griff hope you and the dogs are ok today.

Lovely here again this morning. Have walked Teazle early and been fiddling around cooking. Nothing much planned for later.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Hi kiddiewinks

Yes I am still here working hard .

Just finished cutting back a bush that is against the front/side of the house. Started yesterday but had to stop "Sue said I mustn't say why".

So while feeling energetic I did do a check on one of the house roof gutters that seems to attract dirt. So I put a compact camera on a couple of Skyvac ( google it) poles and had a look. Even this time of year it is amazing how much dirt accumulates. So gave the gutter a clean out and now is clear of dirt
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Hi all, who can help me I wonder. Before I go back to my garage that did the work on my exhaust. Can someone tell me how far does an exhaust stick out from the back of the car?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2018, 01:13 PM
Afternoon all

Now there is no specific reason but I feel on top of the world. I think becase after a couple of weeks of water infections with Mom she is now clear don't think you realise how much you worry until it is lifted. Been over to the cemetery to see Dad and its gorgeous over there today a man was sitting playing a trumpet quietly up by a recent grave. Its a green cemetery so poppies cornflowers and grasses etc all swaying to the music my mom said. That then managed to uplift me even further. Cooked the roast beef before we went out, left Gerty in a cool kitchen after a nice walk this morning also got the bedding changed and on the line; 4rd machine now put on whe we got back 1.30 to find England 5 -0 so sitting having a can of diet coke and watching the footie.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Varies, dependant on the model car Brenda. What's the problem?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Brenda will pop out after this can of pop and measure mine.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Brenda, there is no specific measurement, some look like they are out 3 plus inches, others don't even seem to stick out at all. I would suggest that if you are worried, go and have a word with the mechanic and see if they can't put any worries you have to rest...they won't mind at all
Kazz, I am so pleased your mum has got rid of her water infection...has she been to have the camera done? I am just wondering if like me maybe she has a stricture...I do o.k now they have sorted that out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Afternoon everyone lovely warm day here today.

Sue we have been out looking at areas mostly and house/bungalows. Only two out of the four we had noted area wise we would be interested in booking a viewing to if an offer comes in through the week.
Funny thing both houses. One with with downstairs cloakroom and upstairs bathroom other downstairs wet room if we view we would look to see if there would be the possibility of an upstairs toilet/sink (ensuite) at all.

brenda like griff says some makes of cars look like they have no exhaust at all and others stick out. I agree maybe have a chat with the garage if you are worried.
Glad mum is over her water infections Kazz and that you are feeling uplifted today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Thanks everyone. Been looking at all the cars round here and yep some and some. I will ask my mechanic. I was just a bit worried because now that it has been repaired it sounded different?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >