Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 06:28 AM

Daily thread, Saturday 6th August

Good morning everyone, Quite chilly this morning here with the patio door wide open.

June, hope Zen has been forced to behave herself overnight by the others trapping her in.

Lynn, wonder what that guy is up to, where are the geese now I wonder?

Norma, I hope you have got your e-mail back to working properly at last.

Griff, that is good that you had a good lunch and he phoned afterwards. I would still be careful in case he is working on you to be friends with benefits.

Have a good day everyone, LG enjoy your visit to Wales and look after those kidneys.

Take care all stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope you don't catch a chill with the patio doors open Moyra Things seem to be working ok for the time being how long it'll last is anyone's guess
Like a winters day here dull and miserable
Lynn do the boys have much more school holidays think our lot go back in the next week or so any more luck on the car hunt
Brenda how's you and Tyto when do the new classes start how's your internet
LG enjoy Wales but do take care
Griff glad things seem to have improved with you and Steve how's Kotas wound healed nicely I hope
TW do hope everything's still standing and there's been no midnight munching
Nippy if your hogging the sun could you please return it
Mandy do hope things with you and yours are ok
Sorry if i'v missed anyone
Muppets walked just a tidy up n that's me nothing else on the cards
Hope all poorly human and doglet's get better soon
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow just back from our walk. Very hot and a clear blu sky. Shall I huff and puff and send some your way Moyra and anyone else who might need some ?
Geese about I daresay we didn't go that way today Dillon's nose was leading him in another direction. The latest is he has put steps not a ramp in so the geese can not get on the road.
Last time I looked they had legs and could manage steps and even with wings clipped can flutter high enough to manage steps. The excuses are getting lamer.
LG shush I have them in the freezer how much would you pay for one for Christmas ? Tesco have now put a limit on the Paxo stuffing 2 per person.
Which is ok as I usually make my own.
June hope it's been a peaceful night.

Taking Joel to Kings Lynn Tesco to see if I can get him some jeans today. We will have cake and a cuppa too in Dobbies.
Gorden will be doing the bathroom and Mark will be working as he had a day off yesterday.

Hope everyone is well and all or four legged friends too.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Not a thing touched this morning, was scared to go out, but the dog next door has been barking non stop since early on, it some me, and it was a relief to get outside, despite my worst fears. I gave Zen an old well chewed Marrowbone that she had on the mat with her. This morning Mabs had tidied it up and it was neatly buried under a pile of shavings in the corner. Can dogs have OCD She does make me laugh with her little ways, anything slightly out of the ordinary, she is in meltdown until it goes away My big worry was that Zen would have started redesigning the big house, but nothing at all from her, she is as peculiar as her mother, only in different ways. She got a cuddle and I let her know she was a good girl
Was sunny here Lynn,put the umbrella up and some citronella candles out, and it has disappeared. Is there a Plan in place for Joel, I think ours go back in September don't they. He cant go back living in those conditions now you've got him on the right road, surely Yes geese can climb steps, the mans an
idiot
Norma hoping you are OK because hearing nasty weather reports for your part of the world.
Moyra you're going to have to lose the key to the door. Pity you haven't got the sun there and you wouldn't feel so cold
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Marks doing his level best to make this self employed thing work but not much success as yet. We do not want him going back there but unless Mark can sort something there will bo no choice but for him to go back.
Mark has no parental rights even though his name is on the birth certificate so the council as far as they are concerned he is adequately housed and if Mark was to take him somewhere he has to make sure Joel will back him up and say he wants to live with him otherwise donna can accuse Mark of kidnap.
Utterly ridiculous and frustrating.
Glad no more damage done and hadn't heard the weather news for Scotland do hope Norma is not to badly affected.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 10:00 AM
I know Lynn, was just hoping someone would have done something, especially with hospital getting involved as regards the prem baby and the disgraceful living conditions.
Has Joel said anything that would lead you to believe he would rather be with Mark, particularly as he has now had a taste of life as it should be and for a few weeks rather than the odd weekend.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 10:03 AM
The sun has come out here so it is warming up a bit.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 10:13 AM
He says he would June but Mark has noticed he has a weird loyalty to Donna or is frightened of her. She has this habit of crying and using emotional blackmail.
Mark tried last week twice to ring the NSPCC but couldn't get an answer he said he had no idea what he was going to say. Not sure of he has tried again will have to ask.
I blew some sun your way Moyra.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 10:31 AM
SOMEONE has stolen my sun overcast and cloudy here now, such a good start as well
Fancy there being no reply from a big organisation like NSPCC, not much hope if they can't even answer the phone is there.
I wonder if this new baby (if it ever gets home that is) will push Joel out and make him realise she couldn't care one way or the other. I can't believe they will allow the baby to be taken into a house in that state. Would the council be interested in the conditions perhaps
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Thank you Lynn it is appreciated.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »