View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Oh, JoedeeUK, how about you give her a break? You always resort to blasting someone's "Engish" (it's English) when you refuse to give up on an argument. You can't accomplish anything here anymore, and neither can I.

I recall a recent incident where you did the whole "spell check" thing with me, and your spelling and grammar is no better than mine or hers. That is just what you resort to when someone won't bend to your convictions; however wrong and opinionated they might be.

Nobody that has one of their dogs will believe one of your friends confirmed information from their facility. To them that is just BS. Surely you can see that, right? You can't convince her of that, you can't prove that, and you can't prove anything about her dog.

My dogs are mutts, but I can find two dog photos if I look long enough and post my dogs PUPPY photo beside them and say "My dog is clearly the offspring..." and it doesn't make a point. A puppy photo beside two similar looking adult dogs holds absolutely no power. Especially to someone who thinks that you are BSing them.

The place is a puppy farm breeding dogs that are not properly health tested and she will never agree, accept, or admit that. That is something we have to accept. I'm done with this thread on that note.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 08:39 AM
Wow Fabnkinky you can write in Welsh perhaps you should stick to it & leave the English to those who understand it & make sense when they write it
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 08:41 AM
mjfromga I don't have to spell check to see mistakes I speak & write English well enough not to need spell check

My Pedigree dogs are NOT mutts & ARE DNA profiled so I know who their parents are
Scar
New Member!
Female 

04-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Hi all just read the extra comments on my blog to confirm my experience was from this year -June 2014. Gwynion are questionable breeders at best and im so glad they had no more then a deposite from me!
There are no good reviews of Gwynion for a reason & im so pleased that experienced members here pointed out the facts for me. It was upsetting to hear after falling in love with puppy pics but when I think back over how Gwynion treated me, it was so rehurst and artificial. The breeder I ended up getting my pup from grilled me about my Sheltie knowledge and past dogs. She was still very polite and arranged for me to meet his elders, but also quizzed us on our house, garden etc - questions that showed she cared hugely about how we would bring a pup up. The breeder was a mad dog fan being a breeder, judge (including crufts), & her front room had so many books on Shelties and collies - This woman is passionate about dogs and their wellbeing
My pups doing fantastically and im proud of his breeder and to say where he's from sheltysham - also a name which brings up only positive posts no puppy farm comments! 😄
Scar
New Member!
Female 

04-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Funny my post started a argument on if or not Gwynion is a puppy farm. It certainly is and if I had bought my pup im sure she would have been happy and healthy, however would I be bettering a breed to buy from such a place? That's the question I asked myself and the answer im afraid can only be no.
Ps anyone insults my English, grammar or spelling I will hunt you all down and have my pup poop on your feet..
Scar ��
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5