Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Only only once a week or they get dire rear if they eat too many.

Only joking yeah with 4 to boss and play with they love them.x
p,m,s,l trust you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CavalierCrazy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-05-2008, 01:43 PM
My dogs love Kids, but they dont like them when they make to much noise lol
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-05-2008, 05:03 PM
all mine like children except scrappy my poodle mix he bites everyone he meetsxx
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2008, 09:23 PM
I have 4 nephews, oldest is 8, who my dogs see regularly and are fine with. They mainly ignore people when they are out but Jed isnt keen on kids generally and just recently, has started to display worrying behaviour towards them on occassions.

When people come up to stroke the dogs, I always tell them not to touch Jed, especially if they are kids. We've been to a fun dog show today and had the usual children running up touching dogs they dont know and i've told each one to leave Jed alone.

The kids seem to love Flynn's beard (I always hear "look Mum, that dog's got a beard!") but the dogs were hot and bothered in the sun today at this show so I didnt really let anybody stroke them (doesnt stop people reaching out as you walk past though).

So in short, Flynn is fine with them but I wouldnt trust Jed at all with kids.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Bruno has proven himself to be fantastic with kids.

He is not overly bothered with people when out on walks, but will stand and be petted, prodded etc by children all the time.

He adores Luca and the feeling is mutual although i do worry that Luca spends too much time tryign to annoy bruno - however Bruno just moves away when he has had enough, he always brings the ball to luca and shoves it in his face for playtime.

bruno also loves luca cos it means he gets fed ALOT !!!

he is really good with my friends kids too - and they all love him - they sit beside him ( practically on top of him ) and all feed him their lunch !!!

Bruno basically thinks he has died and gone to heaven cos he continuosly gets fed.

I dont think i ever really appreciated how good bruno was until i see his utter patience with luca - how do they know to do that ??

its wonderful to see .. and thus it just annoys me even more when people go on about what bad dogs they are !!! grrr
Jessie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Mine like kids too, but we also have very young nieces and nephews that visit regularly and Amber is at that age now where shes always bringing her friends home from school and sleepovers etc

angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Misty loves children, infact she loves everyone. Although we have a 4 year old son Angel doesn't particually 'like' children but will happily tolerate them. Dita is neither here nor there (shes happy to be stroked and messed with but has more of a look of bordom on her face if were out and about) not just with children but most adults too.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4