Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
I use ‘ski poles’ to help me keep upright. Can’t afford to have a fall and be out of action
Hi Twix.
Your ailments are evidently much worse than mine.
I have taken a couple of tumbles but no serious injuries.

I have a walking stick kindly provided by the NHS. I'm not altogether comfortable with it I can ride a bicycle but a walking stick is an altogether different skill.

Maybe I could use it to fend off would be assailants but my big hairy beast is a pretty good deterrent. Positioning, attitude, and that intense collie stare. There are easier targets out there.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Harvey, really hope that Caseys heart scan shows no deterioration
got ready to go to the pub, got a note pushed through the door...pub is shut!! was nice of the landlord to let us know though
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey, really hope that Caseys heart scan shows no deterioration
got ready to go to the pub, got a note pushed through the door...pub is shut!! was nice of the landlord to let us know though
Obviously one of his best customers

Thanks for thoughts on Casey I will of course let everyone know Thursday evening.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
I have a walking stick kindly provided by the NHS. I'm not altogether comfortable with it
Problem is that dogs tend to move from left side to right side unexpectedly (i.e. when following a smell ) If on a lead that can be troublesome even more so if you have two

I have stick, also courtesy of the NHS, but I gave it to Mrs. Losos
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Lol Harvey, my aunty said am i that predictable!! Won't be out next Sunday night either as my dad is meeting his family
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Problem is that dogs tend to move from left side to right side unexpectedly (i.e. when following a smell ) If on a lead that can be troublesome even more so if you have two

I have stick, also courtesy of the NHS, but I gave it to Mrs. Losos
Yes - dogs do. But, at any suspicion of adversity, he sits tight by my knee. I don't claim to know why he does so but I'm glad he is on my side...........
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3