Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2017, 09:27 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 3rd Dec

Good morning all.

Off to work in a moment and thought I will open the daily.

Although not much to say to be honest work work work..... ....and work again.

Gonna make a concerted effort in getting xmas presents this week.

My uncles funeral is on Thursday this week, and my audition on Wednesday for talking newspapers. On Sunday we have a close family pre-christmas meal there should be this year 25.

Everyone have a great day today

Moyra Have a lovely walk this morning with Amber and hopefully find a doggie friend or two; and hope your arm is much better.
Sue Hope you and hubby win on the leaf front today; and also the sprout war.
Besoeker Hope you MrsB and of ocurse the ever lovely Max have a lovely day who are your new neighbours do you know?
And to everyone else have great day off I go to work....hi-ho-hi-ho..............
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Duplicate sorry
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Good morning Kazz and all who follow

Have a good day at work Kazz

Hope all are keeping well.

Damp here this morning. Have pulled up and taken all the sprouts off and they are now in the freezer so the sprout thief will be disappointed

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Morning all, if memory serves me correctly Sue that would be Teazle that eats them? Just given Tyto a trim round his feet. He goes to sleep while I do them. Very therapeutic. Anyway have a good day all. Off to have a glass of wine while dinner cooks. bg!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2017, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Good morning all.

Off to work in a moment and thought I will open the daily.

Although not much to say to be honest work work work..... ....and work again.

Gonna make a concerted effort in getting xmas presents this week.

My uncles funeral is on Thursday this week, and my audition on Wednesday for talking newspapers. On Sunday we have a close family pre-christmas meal there should be this year 25.

Everyone have a great day today

Moyra Have a lovely walk this morning with Amber and hopefully find a doggie friend or two; and hope your arm is much better.
Sue Hope you and hubby win on the leaf front today; and also the sprout war.
Besoeker Hope you MrsB and of ocurse the ever lovely Max have a lovely day who are your new neighbours do you know?
And to everyone else have great day off I go to work....hi-ho-hi-ho..............
Kazz
Thank you. I don't know who will get as neighbours. They have taken the property off the market. Another of a story but not for here.

Max has been strolled twice. We met the elderly lady in the electric wheel chair. As ever, he sits by her side and gets petted. I think both enjoy the encounters. And I enjoy seeing the relationship develop.

He has that rapport with people and other dogs. Dunno. Just his gentle nature maybe. But we stop and chat to other dog owners. Maybe he takes a clue from that. Sometimes he just lies down.
My dear wife in the boots gossiping with another dog walker. And bored Max.

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Hello everyone, not been at all well today. The Chinese meal did not go down too well and made me sick all night. I did get Amber out for her walk but no other dogs around unfortunately. At least my arm and shoulder is on the mend.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
I don't know who will get as neighbours. They have taken the property off the market.

My dear wife in the boots gossiping with another dog walker. And bored Max.
Sad isn't it that we can't put up pictures of our dearest and nearest for fear of the trolls and looneys out there. Still it's nice to see Max

On the subject of neighbours, we moved here in 2014, immediately we were helped and assisted by the lovely couple on one side. On the other side we had what I can only describe as the original neanderthal man, pig headed and rude. He has now snuffed it so we are quite lucky the new people seem OK. Even more lucky that the property behind has been bought by some horse lovers and we have the glorious sight of their horses.

Hope your new ones (When they arrive) are good.

BTW I notice both you and I have spelled 'neighbours' correctly yet some faceless pratt in MS has decided to underline it in red as if it were wrong. No you cretin, you are the one who is wrong These people are so annoying aren't they
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hello everyone, not been at all well today. The Chinese meal did not go down too well and made me sick all night. I did get Amber out for her walk but no other dogs around unfortunately. At least my arm and shoulder is on the mend.
Sorry Moyra, it's not nice being off colour. Was it a 'take away' We have given up on them, about 20 years ago I was very sick and I'm sure it was the take away meal which was a new place we hadn't used before. Prefer to buy ours at Sainsbury or Tesco at least they will listen if there's a problem.

Hope you get better soon. I'm just off with the terrible two. Don't think we'll go far as Casey seems to tire easily now.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2017, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Poor you.....................
Get better soon!
That's an instruction, not a request!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Sad isn't it that we can't put up pictures of our dearest and nearest for fear of the trolls and looneys out there. Still it's nice to see Max

On the subject of neighbours, we moved here in 2014, immediately we were helped and assisted by the lovely couple on one side. On the other side we had what I can only describe as the original neanderthal man, pig headed and rude. He has now snuffed it so we are quite lucky the new people seem OK. Even more lucky that the property behind has been bought by some horse lovers and we have the glorious sight of their horses.

Hope your new ones (When they arrive) are good.

BTW I notice both you and I have spelled 'neighbours' correctly yet some faceless pratt in MS has decided to underline it in red as if it were wrong. No you cretin, you are the one who is wrong These people are so annoying aren't they
Well, I post on a US electrical forum. Yes, sometimes the spelling irks me but I am tolerant of it. My dear wife is from Georgia - a southern belle.

But, on the electrical forum, what irks me most is the incorrect use of technical units. Amperage instead of current. Kw instead of kW. Enough.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >