View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Cheers Harvey, was chatting to my aunty and she said the same as me, change the locks and cut all ties! He can't be told, he says not to let it bother me but i am honestly not worried about his stuff but i can't bear the thought that she could go near molly and molly is that sweet she will go off with her no bother
I am sorry to hear Casey is struggling a bit..truly hope it's nothing serious
Thanks for the hug Eileen, molly is treated by me like my own, new coat, birthday and Christmas prezzies and i am not happy that some crazy polish woman has access to her
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Not a bad day for me I suppose. A few days ago I had a visit from an assessor from the NHS. I have some balance problems she decided that I needed a few things to aid me. Today the fitter came to fit stair rails and a few other things. He wouldn't work with a dog in the house - one of his colleagues got bitten and their insurance doesn't cover that.

Max is a big, lovely, gentle fellow. But the rules are the rules, no exceptions. So we, my wife and I, were going to go for a stroll. We asked a neighbour to house sit and she was immediately there. But the tradesman said he needed one of the owners to be home.

My wife stayed. I went by the supermarket to pick up a few things. Max waited in the car - I drop the windows a bit and he is just fine. I don't lock the car when I do that. It sets the alarm and, if he moves the alarm will go off. I reckon the big beast is a sufficient deterrent and there are softer targets.

We then went to the big park. It takes about an hour to stroll round there. So we were out for a couple of hours and I expected the tradesman to have completed. Well, he was evidently in and out in 15 minutes. And didn't do half of what was on his list.

So I have ended up with a lot of kit that I won't use and no stair rail which was the only thing that might have been of help with my bad knee.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3