Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2017, 08:41 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 26th November

Good Morning one and all. Very cold out there this morning but I have to face it with Amber.

Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Go careful out there Moyra.

No Harvey I am not taking Christmas puddings out with me if they want one then they can come over here

Very frosty this morning but at least it isn't icy on the pavements. Just got back and now my ears hurt. Still will soon warm up with a coffee.

Hope everyone is well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning one and all. Very cold out there this morning but I have to face it with Amber
Yep. Rain, hail, or shine.
Frosty here, frozen windscreen, but the dog has a fur coat,,,,,,,,,,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Sue and Beseoker.

Blooming cold here today been to Brandon park with Dillon.

Gorden and I re trying to warm up now.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Hello all

Yes cold wind here, hounds are in the car waiting patiently for me to take them down to Sapiston not sure if Lara will go swimming, she's much better thankfully.

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
No Harvey I am not taking Christmas puddings out with me if they want one then they can come over here
Probably not the sort of food one eats in that climate anyway
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Hello all
Been very cold & wet here nearly all day. Rosie has stayed in the warm apart from dashing on the garden when needed
We have done nothing much today except I've put up my Christmas tree cos next weekend I'm quite busy which is when I'd normally put it up. I love Christmas so I'm quite happy to have it up
I posted Liam & Sarah's advent calendars on Friday & managed to get Lauryn a dairy free one today. Need one for Tony, cos he's a big kid too

Hope you've all had a good day both 2 & 4 legged
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2017, 11:00 PM
It's quiet on here today, hopefully that means everyone has had a busy but good busy day.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
It's quiet on here today, hopefully that means everyone has had a busy but good busy day.
It was hustle and bustle here - a family gathering and a somewhat traditional Sunday lunch. Roast beef and all the trimmings Mrs B style. Enjoyed by all grand girls included.

Eldest and I strolled Max late in the day before it got completely dark. As usual, she bossed him around. I think he kinda likes it.....