Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 07:55 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 22nd November

Good morning one and all hope you are all in fine fettle.
The wind has got up pretty strong out there and it doesn't bode well for a pleasant day.

Have a good day all two and four legged friends, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless. xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Fingers crossed for me firmly please as radiator going in this morning and hopefully no hitches or spilt water.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.

Good luck with the radiator fitting brenda.

Windy here to Moyra we have an amber alert out for today and tomorrow in Wisbech and Kings Lynn regards wind.
Finishing off the hall today and hopefully out for a coffee as reward later. Gorden's memory going today and i am feeling exceedingly twitchy.
Too many rum and cokes last night and paint fumes maybe.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Morning all
Very windy here too, Lynn hope you & Gordon get done soon cos it sounds like the coffee is needed
Brenda fingers firmly crossed here
Moyra hope you have a good day
Doing a roast dinner today & have realised I have no carrots so nipping to get some soon. That's all I need
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Morning Mandy definitely need a coffee boost. I have been drinking lots of water hoping that helps till we can get out for coffee.
Could always make one I suppose.
Enjoy your roast.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Good morning all had to do a night Monday after a day Monday as the J who now riuns the night shift had to go his little lad who is not quite 1 as taken and kept in hopital with breathing troubles he is still in, so doing a night tonight as well.

Really windy here too...................have a great day all
I am off to my Aunts to try and sort out Social Services.

Lynn "Gorden's memory going today and i am feeling exceedingly twitchy.
" THIS HAS ME BAFFLED
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2017, 10:24 AM
Kazz hope your colleagues little one is well soon and home.
Good luck with social services from memory of mum and ss you will possibly need it.

Gorden had forgotten something we spoke about yesterday and I just woke up feeling a little out of sorts not sure why no worries about anything but just felt a little twitchy.
Walked Dillon and feeling ok now.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Pleased you feel better now Lynn. Cant you remind Garden of what he has forgotten or would be be cross. Pleased Gill feels a little better

Hope you are ok today Griff.

Poor you Kazz having to work nights but hope his little boy soon recovers.

Hope radiator fitting is going ok Brenda

Enjoy your roast Mandy.

Late today as have been busy. Monthly food shop done, just the fresh stuff to get for Christmas. Teazle has had two walks, bed changed washed dried and ironed and have also cut the back lawn. Now need to sit and have a rest

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Hae a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Busy day Sue.
He won't get angry just something we had spoken about then he asks the same question today.

Popped out for coffee and a bit of shopping. Then put everything back in the hall mainly coats back on coat rack and pictures up. Little table and lamp back in place on the landing.
Next room living room. Not sure when we start that hopefully be done by christmas.
Thing is I am out again Friday with Beth going to Milton keynes Ikea.
Next Wednesday meeting my friend Jacky in Cambridge to give her Don's christmas cake and their pressies, then on the 7th we are popping up to London Michael has some days to take off and asked if we go up to see him and have lunch.
So busy busy busy.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Brenda, hope your radiator went in ok. Am seeing a solicitor next Monday re the mortgage outstanding from my late husband on my ex matital home. He has been dead 6 years and I still have not heard anything. If that cow thinks she can get away with it she can think again.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >