View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2017, 02:49 PM
I have just taken Amber out as she had an accident in the lounge, my fault giving her a jerky beef chew! Thank God for the carpet shampooer, it is a blessing. She must have asked to go out but because Steve and his mate Andy were busy sorting fish tanks out nobody took any notice of her and she certainly didn't ask me. I normally leave the patio door open so she can take herself out and and relieve herself. Still no problem. I had carpet shampoo as well so no problem.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Afternoon Moyra and all who have followed.

Thank you for the nice remarks about the log store Gorden built.

Hello Gordon nice to see you and hope Christmas isn't to much of a trial. Also that you are feeling well.
brenda I was glad to read the underlay had almost dried.
Poor Amber Moyra never mind as you say you had the carpet shampooer.

We popped out for breakfast after walking Dillon. picked up bits I need to finish off christmas cakes and paint for the walls in the hall and landing and also for the living room.
Hopefully they will be started tomorrow.

I will give Gill a ring tomorrow to see if she is feeling better and if there is any movement on the much needed stair lift. I believe she has a hospital appointment next Tuesday. Her consultant will be fuming if it still isn't sorted.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey, Hope Lara's neck is better now and Casey is going on ok too.
Hi Moyra, yes Lara's neck seems to be so much better, not heard any yelps from pain for three days now.

Unfortunately it now looks like she has the runs, her pooh was very loose on our walk this afternoon and she was sick this evening and didn't eat any of her dinner, not even the turkey meat which she usually loves.

So off to the vets tomorrow to see if they can give her something. Hope it's just something she's eaten.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I will give Gill a ring tomorrow to see if she is feeling better
Fingers crossed that there's an improvement. Please let us know how she is.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Evening all
LG....lovely to see you...lol, you can join me in the bah humbug camp lol
Sorry to hear Amber had an accident
Harvey, hope laras tummy settles, there may be something going round as molly has had the runs a few times
Lynn, hope Gill is doing o.k
Hi Mandy, Brenda, sue and tumbleweed and anyone else my tiny brain has forgotten lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Besoeker, Max obviously wants to show you how perfect he can be to show how much he appreciates you giving him such a good home.
Hope everyone is having a relaxing evening.

Moyra
Thank you for those kind words. I don't know what goes through his brain. Yes, he really is a good dog. But still with some quirks I can't fathom out. Why does he bark when the shower is turned on? The noise perhaps? It's a power shower but he hears it every day and it hasn't attacked him yet.

And illegal dirt bikes he still wants to chase but he responds to a recall. I just have to be vigilant.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2