Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aristarchus
New Member!
Male 

06-10-2017, 06:23 AM

CBD for dogs?

Hey guys have you ever tried cannabis as an alternative medicine for your sick dogs? I've heard that CBD Hemp is now a thing for dogs with arthritis, compromised immune systems, stress responses, aggression and digestive issues.Well they said it was pretty safe because of the low THC, CBD hemp won’t make your pupper high.I was reading some info here about CBD .I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice regarding on this issue on dogs using cannabis as an alternative herbal medicine. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2017, 09:05 AM
I used CBD oil on one of my girls with cancer. I think it did help her quality of life. I lost her on 2nd June this year. Someone on here recommended it to me and I am so glad I used it, she was definitely happier.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Jacob Hoy do one it is sold in Holland and Barrat here in the UK. I believe it is a dutch product.
CBD oil does not contain the ingredient that makes you high. It is I think low in THC which is the ingredient which gives you the high.
cbdhelps
New Member!
Female 

07-11-2017, 05:10 AM
If your dog suffers from pain and inflammation or anxiety. Legal THC free CBD Oil could help. Global company, vet approved, organic and all natural.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2017, 01:17 PM
We have given ours mecatonin for anxiety during the fireworks. Seems to have helped.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2017, 09:41 AM
We used Metacam when our dogs had arthritis a product that actually works.

You will need a vet prescription to obtain it if my memory serves me correctly

If you dog is in pain that could be the reason for the other symptoms to happen