Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 09:08 AM

Suggestions please :)

Hey,
My boyfriend and i were discussing our upcoming holiday last night, we are taking my dogs and his BC down to cornwall in our friends cottage for my birthday on the 4th november.
I was asking him what the plans were for friday 4th, we will arrive late on the 3rd, he sais breakfast in bed, give the dogs a long walk by the coast, then a romantic dinner, then he said i will have a lifechanging experience, which will enhance our relationship, and i will come back with more than i went with, what does this mean, he wont give me anymore clues, and its been driving me mad all night and this morning!

any sugestions! ? !

ta
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Mmmmm, diamonds!
Enjoy!
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Sounds intriguing Gems - I would love to suggest loads of things but learnt from experience not to - a friend of mine had her OH say to her that for her birthday to expect the most exciting thing ever to happen...so she asked us for our opinions - she got suggestions like a round the world trip- a big surprise party with her parents flown in from Canada and someone even suggested marriage....

I had a very upset friend call me in tears in the evening, in the bathroom of the restaurant she was in, to say he organised a romantic dinner for two and that was the extent of the most exciting thing to happen to her I tell you she wasn't happy all the hype gave her the biggest let down - and I can tell you her boyfriend got an ear full

Instead I will await eager to get an update from you when the time comes - it's sounds like fun whatever it is, and your OH seems to be a wonderfully caring man.

Off topic, how's the music coming?
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2005, 09:14 AM
i will come back with more than i went with
no comment
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 09:28 AM
Thanks Guys

Hilary: ohh blimey wow, dreams can come true i guess
Ingrid: thats very wise, i must admit marriage did cross my mind, i know we are going to get married but i dont know when he is going to pop the question! I will keep an open mind because he is full of surprises, thanks, he is the most wonderful person
Fred: trust you!!!!

Keep the suggestions coming, and thank you!