View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 06:43 PM

Why do I ALWAYS miss all the excitement........

Last night I was watching telly and fell asleep on the settee. I was woken up very suddenly by something heavy like a Jcb or tractor going down our road but couldn't think why one would be going down our road at 1.15 in the morning. O/h was in bed and Dan and Rhianna were fast asleep. Anyway I went to look out of the window but all was quiet again so I presumed that it was an heavy vehicle from the scrap yard down the road. Find out this morning that just after I looked out of the window - 4 police cars turn up and it turns out a JCB had been stolen from the scrap yard and driven up the road where the scrap yard is - damaging cars on the way and then down our road and it swerved to avoid two cars parked on the pavement outside their house and hits a car on our side of the road and made a right mess of it - its a right off Fortunately the woman next door wasn't in or else the car would have gone into hers and then hers would have gone into my o/h's car. The JCB then drove round the corner and the lad driving it legged it before the police could catch him I hope they do catch him and put him in prison if its who I suspect it might be.
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Your not on your own Foxy, i always seem to miss all the excitement round where i live too
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 06:48 PM
If he's caught and is under 18 Foxy-i daresay he will get off lightly with a poxy or no fine.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
If he's caught and is under 18 Foxy-i daresay he will get off lightly with a poxy or no fine.
Well there is a family in our area that have two teenage lads aged about 17 and 18 and they are evil - one of them stabbed a horse not long ago in a stable (incidentally at the same place as the JCB came from) so my bet is that it was one of those two gits. I know what I would like to do to them
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Next time have the video camera out recording all night you might get some nice evidence the type that'ell put him away
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 07:08 PM
i dont.lol

i rememebr just sittign watching out my bedroom window one night when this car came speeding up the road and turned the corner right infront of my window and flipped over and span a few times.lol
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Well there is a family in our area that have two teenage lads aged about 17 and 18 and they are evil - one of them stabbed a horse not long ago in a stable (incidentally at the same place as the JCB came from) so my bet is that it was one of those two gits. I know what I would like to do to them
If they catch this little git for the JCB theft Foxy,i doubt if the Police would question him about the horse stabbing unless he voluntarily held his hands up to it cause its an animal case and the RSPCA deal with it.The Police in all fairness though need either a motive,evidence or witnesses to arrest & question a suspect and if none are present-he will get off scot free.