tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2016, 03:30 PM
So sad, as you say she wasn't exactly old, had no idea she had cancer either
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2016, 03:38 PM
I reckon there must be an amazing party going on upstairs.
Sounds like you have been very busy June.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2016, 03:39 PM
fed up... don't think my decking plan is going to work, it is about 10cm too long and i really don't have the patience or energy to be cutting bits of wood, bum!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
fed up... don't think my decking plan is going to work, it is about 10cm too long and i really don't have the patience or energy to be cutting bits of wood, bum!!
Get yourself one of these Sis

http://www.axminster.co.uk/bosch-gcm...e-saw-ax460297

I have one (sadly not as good as the Bosch ) but I can't use it just now 'cos the garage is stuffed full of boxes and junk and God only knows what
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Can't remember if I said about the staffy that jumped up at me like it was on a spring when I got the bones yesterday, it bonked me in my eye, I've just been trying to get one of the shelves off the freezer door, wouldn't budge so I belted it underneath, it shot out and banged me in the same eye
Taran being collected at 5.30, bill could be anything between 3 and 500
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Harvey at that price I'd want it to construct the whole thing, never mind cut it
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Hello all
How sad about Victoria Wood, extremely funny lady I don't like many female comedians. One of my favourite sitcoms was Dinnerladies
I agree with you Lynn, must be a massive party up there
Been out and about, slept loads better last night. Shall take Rosie out again soon as the field will be empty so Rosie can run about rather than stay on the lead as footballs are very tempting for her
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Can't remember if I said about the staffy that jumped up at me like it was on a spring when I got the bones yesterday, it bonked me in my eye, I've just been trying to get one of the shelves off the freezer door, wouldn't budge so I belted it underneath, it shot out and banged me in the same eye
Taran being collected at 5.30, bill could be anything between 3 and 500
Ouch! Hope it doesn't swell up too much hope Taran is ok, poor lad and ouch again at that bill
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Good evening everyone. Just had a quick catch up and see you've all been busy in the sunshine, best to enjoy it whilst it's here as it never seems to last long at this time of year.
June - that's one hell of a bill for a tooth out! Good job you won't need the vet for your black-eye! lol ! Was going to suggest you had been planting "Black-eyed Susan" in the garden, humming along to the strains of "The Black-eyed Peas" on the radio. But as you know I would never be that cruel. Tee-Hee!!!
Griff - perhaps if you were to moan loud enough - your dear Father would get off his - and do that bit of decking for you! In truth it doesn't sound like the biggest job ever to break out and so if you keep on at him he might just do it! Good luck with that one!!!!!!
Hope everyone is well and 4 legged ones likewise.
I have just been summoned - so must away, will be back later, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Vets bill is £421, with lots of crying faces after it. I think when she's come out of shock she'll let me know the ins and outs.
No black eyes but very sore, Gordon. We've got cold weather and possible 'wintry showers' forecast in the next few days, so nothing being planted out till after that, Black Eyed or not I'll keep digging up the bluddy dandelions and daisies and pulling up Jeff's green stuff thats trying to make its home in my garden till then. Possible painting of fences, large and small, maybe even decking, but no planting.
Been beautiful today hasn't it Mandy, hoping Rosie and the footballs don't meet, Keshi has a mania for footballs, was walking along the track that goes alongside the trainline and the football team was playing a match down below...guess who took off downhill, into the match, snatched the ball and ran off, oh and burst it as well She has to be onlead if we're within a mile of a football
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >