Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Labman View Post
As usual, you are completely
wrong.
I have had 8 females that went through their season. I also know many other people that have kept intact females including my friends that house breeding stock.

I also have about 10 years experience on dog forums reading about the people who one way or another, their female was accidentally bred. Your practice of thinking your limited personal experience is universal is incredible.
In the real world, Beanz and I know many dog owners aren't prepared. It would be much more responsible if some of you ''experienced people'' would share precautions detailing fence jumping, breeding through a chain link fence, knocking the owner down going out the door, destroying a crate, knocking a kennel off it bad, etc. Or maybe you really aren't experienced enough to know about some of what happens. We have a terrible problem with unwanted puppies without homes. It is unfortunate so many of the people here are part of the problem, instead of helping to encourage spay/neutering.
In the real world experienced people know that others don't like being patronised and won't listen to those who are rude arrogant and self opinionated, the latter alienate people and can do a great deal of harm.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3