register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Thought you'd know Lynn, and the price is good for Yu Move isn't it, so shall I just do the dosage as for the girls weight rather than a horses weight, not sure how to go about it. I do use Panacur Horse wormer as it works out cheaper for all of them and I just do it by their weight rather than a horse if you get me.
Griff, I'm so sorry its not been a good day, Happy Birthday to your dad by the way. You probably get more exercise with taking the dogs out separate walks than most people do, maybe the doctors aren't aware of what you actually do.
Girls are all quiet now, one of my friends just rang and I was telling her and we got the giggles with the mental image of Mabs having her basking session disturbed by her daughter and telling her off.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Night night Harvey and Thankyou...i will try more exercise it is just everything hurts and makes me out of puff...ahhh it will all come good in the end
TW, I would be like Mabs and not share the heat either lol...i detest being cold and tonight I am frozen and gone to bed in a hoody lol
Thinking I may give a course of acupuncture a go for weight loss
Brenda...my windows phone has just decided to install 19updates..made me laugh and think of you.
My battery is low so in case I don't make it back I shall wish you all a good night....bonne nuit
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2016, 11:41 PM
Oh dear Griff - you've not had much of a day of it, hope things get a bit better from here on in. At least you got out down the Legion for a quick beer on your Dad's birthday.
June - hope you have got Mabs a pair of those sun goggles for when she is luxuriating under her personal sun-lamp!
Off to bed for me, so goodnight everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Oo ooo ooo we can send mabs some Doggles lol...yes I have them for my pair but they hate them lol
Thanks LG, tomorrow is another day and I will stop feeling sorry for myself
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2016, 12:08 AM
Griff you are allowed a good wallow now añd then, so don't apologise, not necessay at all. If it's the chemo or steroids then there's not a lot you can do about it, i think you do a lot, so just stop worrying, you are the same person you were before the weight came to stay.
Checked girls before I went to bed and Zen is back with her mum lay on the matting by their door, so she's getting some of the rays No sign of the others whatsoever, if it snows they'll drive me daft running out to play in it Forecast for the next few days is dry and cold, so Yippee will actually have dry beds for the girls and it will be soooooo easy to keep clean
Took some stuff out to the bins as its bin day tomorrow, cars aren't frozen but quite steamed up and it is cold.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6