View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Can you not set up a hidden camera in the room? just a thought.
As you did say they go on web cam to see and hear his reactions to what ever the girl is doing?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
You didn't sound rude as I have actually tried that already, but unfortunately his msn is set to not record histories and so the view previous conversations option is blanked out.
On purpose, do you suppose?

My suspicious mind again.......
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:09 PM
The thing is I've always said to myself that there is no way I would ever take any amount of crap from any guy, but now that I'm in the position, I know what I should do but I'm really finding it tough to have the courage to do it

I think what some of you have said is right though, I'm going to leave it until Monday and see what happens first - unsure yet as to whether or not I'm going to follow him, but he has told me that he's going to his parents on Monday, so maybe I'll pretend I need to speak to him and give them a call, at least then I'll know if he's lied to me about that or not - I feel awful for being so suspicious
Oh I've done all that, the following, the list of "coincidences" which were all denied of course, and quite honestly I nearly drove myself into an early grave through all of it. Far better just to come out with your suspiscions right now, confront him, tell him of your fears, he'll either cuddle up to you and tell you not to be so silly, or he'll get his guard up and then you'll just know, like we always do! I feel for you, I really do, this can be sooooo stressful and worrying for you, but sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns and do what's right for yourself, afterall, it's YOU who's suffering not him at the moment, and if he is contemplating getting up to no good, he's on cloud bl@@dy 9 at the moment isn't he, whilst you're all stressed and worrying, and you'll end up making yourself ill, just like I did for no reason, I'd never, ever do it again, I'm worth far more than that! I'm a tough old bird now, and he knows he'd never get away with anything like that with me again either! Please be kind to yourself and have a word a.s.a.p.
mandydog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by stafford View Post
Can you not set up a hidden camera in the room?
That strikes me as a good way to end the relationship. Whatever happened to trust and discussion?
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Ok I'm going to stop being a wimp and sit down with him when he gets in tonight, which should be within the next 45 mins. I'm terrified but I know you're all right really, I'm sat here shaking at the moment
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:17 PM
You have to do what you feel is right but you also have to live with yourself if he is totally innocent.
I would be honest about my feelings and give him a chance to explain himself.
That is what I would do but whatever you decide we are all here for you xxx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Ok I'm going to stop being a wimp and sit down with him when he gets in tonight, which should be within the next 45 mins. I'm terrified but I know you're all right really, I'm sat here shaking at the moment
just be honest by the way you are feeling right now then ,see what he says ,good luck
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:30 PM
You know all us dogsey friends are with you babes. Good luck.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:35 PM
H is so right, as always.
Be honest with him about how you feel.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:40 PM
OMG!!!! My heart sank when i read this, you have to nip this in the bud right now!!!!

This is exactly how it started with my ex, chatting online, to hiding it when i walked in the room, to meeting up, to having an affair, to breaking my heart!!

Please have courage and have it out with him NOW!!! I would hate for anyone to go through what i went through, I'm sorry to be so negative but the signs are classic.

I really hope i am wrong but you need to find out whats going on.

Good luck hunnie, we are all here for you. xxxx
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »