View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks everyone I know I just need to sit down and have a good chat to him about everything. I don't mind him having female friends of course I don't, but this just doesn't seem right to me
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
Thanks everyone I know I just need to sit down and have a good chat to him about everything. I don't mind him having female friends of course I don't, but this just doesn't seem right to me
So sorry you have this worry Hun and obviously you are upset by it.

Go grab the bull by the horns..........at least whatever the outcome, put your mind at rest.
We're all here for you you can pm ANY OF US at anytime xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh, Hayley!
I hate to say this but everything you've posted about makes me very suspicious.

If your gut instinct is telling you something, listen to it. It's rarely wrong.

If it was me now, I'd arrange to have Monday off and follow him......

Sorry hon xxx
Glad you said it first vicki, I guess some would sit down and talk about it,, Im just not that type, I would follow him too, the reason being if hes so easy to lead on,, it will happen again, so caught in the act is the biggest shocker for him,

but thats just the type of person I am,, you have to do whats right for you hun x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Ps Ment to add, tell him if the slapper is not happy/comfy with you walking in to the room {in your own house,, } then you should tell him to tell her to feck right off, what a bitch
Pity I dont live your way hun, I would go round and give her a damn good slap for you,,,, can you tell im on hormonal mode,,x
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 03:57 PM
So sorry you are going through this, but it does sound very suspicious, sounds like there is something going on if she switches off her camera when you come into the room, how rude is that. I would have it out with him.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 03:58 PM
im with all the others , start by asking if every think is ok , then go on and say how you are feeling ,be easy once you start the conversation . you might be able to sort things clear the air .
but i will say, i have male friend ,but i never go to see him with out oh, being with me . if he dos say, he would like to meet up with her say .... how lovely so when we going (show him your not daft ,just in case )
you might be wrong ,but if its worrying dont leave it
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Just caught this hun, Im really sorry your OH is acting like this, and me being me...would be right on his case, Im sorry but it does sound a bit sus,especially the fact that he seems to be hiding her from you?? If she were a friend then why can it be mutual??

I really would have a word hun.....I know I would, but then I am a suspicios person...

You gotta be in this day n age!!!hhahha xxxx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Sorry your feeling the way you do - but you obviously have suspicions, and go with your gut feeling ( which 9 out of 10 times proves to be right. It may be innocent and he is just embarrassed at being caught out.

I hope you get to the bottom of this and start to feel more relaxed and less insecure by his actions xxxx
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Been there, done that unfortunately
If you need to chat, just PM me
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Im sorry your having to go through this, as alot of people have said I also agree with Vicki

Tbh I wouldnt talk to him before following him monday, if there is something going on it would only give him a chance to talk his way out of it

Either way I hope you are ok, hugs being sent your way xxx
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »