Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2008, 02:31 PM

Undercarriage?

I was reading a critique in DW today about a Rottie class and the judge mentioned the bitch lost out to the dog as her undercarriage was visible?

Does this mean she was overweight? Can someone explain to me what they meant by this? Puzzled!!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2008, 02:33 PM
does it mean her lady-bits?!
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Could it be the bitch had recently had a litter and still a bit saggy underneath? Not a term I regularly see
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2008, 03:01 PM
I know nothing about showing, but I would think it meant droopy boobs - due either to recent litter, too many litters or overweight (or having been overweight).
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Sometimes if a bitch has a large litter or that litter is not weaned soon enough the bitch looses the taught underline, would guess this is what the judge meant although I think you should have a better reason than that as to why you placed as you did, still you do judge the dog on the day and on the day the bitch did not have such a pleasing underline and the dog. Sorry lost the box on full stops