Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
oh be great if she was cus shes sooo annoying! would love to have a go at here and tell her her boobs are horrible anyway and my dogs have better ones than here

rant over and hayley sbt OUT

lmao
Would I be right in saying you don't like her then Hayley?

Have to agree with the horrible boobs though

Graeme
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2005, 01:19 AM
All of the girls in that house would be just fine if they stopped worrying for one second about who looks better and how many of the blokes fancy them...

It's all the flippin worry about...

**** doesn't Sam get cold wearing a bikini the whole time, it's been cold all week and she still wanders about in one late at night and does Makosi have any clothes in there with her or just all underwear that looks like she should be in a french bodiour (can't spell that for the life of me!)

I like all of them but sometimes they seem so desperate to get their bodies noticed that they kinda become unoticable if you know what I mean.

I'll give Saskia at least that, she has big ole boobs but she isn't going around with everything hanging out to get attention.

Not saying they all need to wear roll neck sweaters or anything but it is ridiculous!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4