Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-12-2008, 10:29 PM

Rosie, 3-5 year old Collie needs home!

Rosie is a collie who is in her own skin..by which I mean she knows herself; is comfortable with herself and although we don't know her age (and wouldn't dare ask her ) suggests she is 3-5 yrs old. She has everything which collie owners love, about her, & with her! She doesn't suffer any fuss; puts others in their place without a second glance but means nothing by it other than what mine is mine and what's yours well be careful I don't take a fancy to it. I was so impressed by her confidence..came into her foster pack..checking out the residents with a playful mood yet asserting herself. She has intelligence and will open lever doors to get to where she wants to be.

Rosie was chipped when found stray but a family who had moved on or just couldn't bother returning the call! She has been well loved; integral and definitely been with either children or active adults who have played fetch with her until the cows came home! Oh yes that keenness of intent and focus is there in every photo she would do agility -probably a champion for the making. Good with children; dogs and cats but is a dominant bitch. Happy to be an only dog but looking for an active life.abseiling or parachuting might be a sideline for her..sailing oh yes! A woman of power within a big organisation a woman of substance.

Try as we may her pictures don't capture the glorious colouring and markings on her coat. A tricolour collie of such beauty.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-12-2008, 10:36 PM
This sweetie found her forever home this weekend!
Closed Thread