View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wendy taylor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2007, 07:19 AM
I love feeding my dogs this way,Mastiffs are not known for their longevity,but nearly all mine have lived well into double figures,
its not as stinky/messy as some people would like to believe,I have two doggy food chest freezers,both off of freecycle,tatty but they do what I want them to do,
Wendy
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2007, 07:21 AM
Nice one.. good luck to ya.. you'll soon get into the routine
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2007, 06:25 PM
only my three are so fussy about what they eat which for boxers is suprising as they ususally eat anything . and ive finally found a meal that they all like and are doing well on id change to raw also as my good friend and sis zoeybeau has 3 of her babies on it and says its the best move she ever made
so good luck to you my friend hope it all works out well
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 02:01 PM
At first you'll just find it interesting peicing together their meals which will take away from the fact of it taking a bit longer than feeding them before and then before you know it you will find your own way and get really used to it, then aside from 'butcher' day when you get your stuff in and do what ever you need to with it and freeze it, it will become just as quick as it was to feed them before.

Good luck
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2