Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Nursey View Post
Thanks for that great link Sheree. I have seen it before but lost it somehow, so I've saved it to favourites this time. :smt023

I found the pedigree of Detroit Spinner on there so I have more info that I thought I would find so quickly. Thanks.

The bitch that he is perhaps going to be used on, is by my Baileys brother Sh Ch Cataluna Gee Whiz, and goes back to Sh Ch Clonageera Genesis on both sides. I now find that Detroit Spinner also goes back to Genesis on both sides too so I'm thrilled with that breeding, it's just what I've been looking for.

Dawn R.

Brilliant news I do love the Cataluna lines, I think they have got it just right, masculine dogs and very feminine bitches. Can't wait to hear the next installment
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Brilliant news I do love the Cataluna lines, I think they have got it just right, masculine dogs and very feminine bitches. Can't wait to hear the next installment

Aww that's nice of you to say that. My Bailey is Cataluna Son of a Gun, by Sh Ch Starchelle Chicago Bear out of Cataluna Au Contraire.

I'm seeing Liz Rose-Hay at the weekend at Border Union so we'll have a good chat then about the timings of seasons and the like, but I expect I won't actually have the puppy till near Christmas.

Dawn R.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2